XCLOUD issue

Discus and support XCLOUD issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was accepted into the program. I downloaded the xbox streaming app and signed in with the account used for sign up. Once signed in, I only get the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jay_rod44, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/jay_rod44
    /u/jay_rod44 Guest

XCLOUD issue

I was accepted into the program. I downloaded the xbox streaming app and signed in with the account used for sign up. Once signed in, I only get the learn more option. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/jay_rod44
    [link] [comments]

/u/jay_rod44, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

To be honest, no. Not that it is a bad idea, I am just not a mobile gamer. I like to play at home. Also with the launch of project xcloud this seems like it will never happen. I think that with the advent of xcloud there will be peripheral development
    focused on many of the issues that you bring up.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

4. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  5. Smwutches Win User
  6. Scaluh2 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

I'm excited to see how this will develop once xcloud goes live. I know licensing and other things may be an issue so we'll see!
Thema:

XCLOUD issue

1. XCLOUD issue - Similar Threads - XCLOUD issue

2. Cheap phone for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cheap phone for xcloud: Hello! Does anybody know of any cheap Android 6.0 phones that are between $100-$150? I have a iOS device and I want to use xcloud thanks! submitted by /u/ThatNcrRanger [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added: [IMG] XBOX XCLOUD GAMES DETAILED AT X019 EVENT ARTICLE: GAMESPOT As part of its X019 event in London, Microsoft announced more than 50 games that are being added to the xCloud public...
  4. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  5. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  6. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud - Connectivity issues: I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says waiting for console and then says something went...
  7. Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5: The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out feedback in the app. submitted by /u/robnmish...
  8. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  9. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  10. Xcloud streaming app issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app issues: Hello, I got invited to test project xcloud a few hours ago. When I launch the app on my phone (Samsung note 9) nothing happens, I can't stream games or see the option to do so or interact with...