xCloud Issue

Discus and support xCloud Issue in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi support, 1. I have some issues with Xbox Game Pass app and the Game Streming app: from two days ago, I was able to play without any problems, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FrancescoFacoetti, Sep 17, 2020.

1. xCloud Issue

Hi support,

1. I have some issues with Xbox Game Pass app and the Game Streming app: from two days ago, I was able to play without any problems, but from today I cannot play xCloud.

What is the problem? Until now I've shared the Game Pass Ultimate with my friend (that he is the owner of the pass), can is this the problem that cause this disservice?

2. again, from my xBox One S I can see that there is one issue with my Xbox Live Service (from today at early morning), is it possibile cause of this disservice?

3. last question: I can't stream from my console, it can possible that this issue is linked with that I write over it?

streaming it is linked with the game pass or not?

thank you in advance,

Francesco

:)

FrancescoFacoetti, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Captain Gini Win User

Cloud Gaming

I hope Xcloud doesn't have the same issues as Google Stadia in its release.
  3. Albert X Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

To be honest, no. Not that it is a bad idea, I am just not a mobile gamer. I like to play at home. Also with the launch of project xcloud this seems like it will never happen. I think that with the advent of xcloud there will be peripheral development
    focused on many of the issues that you bring up.
  4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

XCloud controller issues

5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
Thema:

xCloud Issue

1. xCloud Issue - Similar Threads - xCloud Issue

2. Issue - system updates with Xcloud & Gamepass apps

in XboX Insiders
    Issue - system updates with Xcloud & Gamepass apps: Request- with Xbox Series X please have "System" updates especially Xbox insider (Alpha) Updates run in the background automatically (even when powered off) or pushed through a notification via...
  3. Xcloud issues with loading halo Mcc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud issues with loading halo Mcc: hello I been having issues with loading halo Mcc after deleting the app and reinstall it. Once halo Mcc is selected to play it boots up and then it crashes and losing connection with the server...
  4. Recent game streaming issues (xcloud preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Recent game streaming issues (xcloud preview): Hi. I played through Ori and the will of the wisp with xcloud around 2 weeks ago, but since one week my xcloud experience is totally unplayable. It's a stutter fest and attempting to reconnect to...
  5. Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  6. Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help: I may have missed this post, but I cannot sign-in to Project xCloud. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! submitted by /u/japan05 [link] [comments]
  8. XCloud controller issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud controller issues: So, my wired controller will recognize and work fine until I start gameplay. Then the button mapping is all screwy. Is it my controller or something else? 9a273511-4163-4a23-81b5-71e5f3fdb7cc
  9. xCloud Invite Issues (Invite not working)

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Invite Issues (Invite not working): After receiving an xCloud invite earlier today, I reinstalled the streaming app, signed in, and was sent to the "Learn More" default home page, as if my account hadn't received an invite yet. I...
  10. Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed: I've been using the XCloud successfully for few weeks, the apps updated recently and now I'm unable to sign in. Any advice guys? submitted by /u/ToraxOutlaw [link] [comments]