Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it?

Discus and support Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So people i want know of what you gamers think about the project xcloud, i hadn't the chance to test it so i don't know how its going. I know it's in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BiohazardBR, Feb 15, 2020.

1. BiohazardBR
    BiohazardBR Guest

So people i want know of what you gamers think about the project xcloud, i hadn't the chance to test it so i don't know how its going. I know it's in beta and it's going to improve but i want to know how good
    was your experience with the app xcloud and if you think it worth it in future. i saw somewhere that is coming to PC this year, im not sure about it.

:)

BiohazardBR, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Xcloud it's the future? It really worth it? - Similar Threads - Xcloud future really

2. Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud: I own the digital version and all the DLC but it keeps saying that the DLC is not on this Xbox Console. submitted by /u/SteelFlex93 [link] [comments]
  3. Incorrect inputs on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrect inputs on project xcloud: So, I just got into project xcloud a couple days ago but I've been having a weird issue where my controller inputs don't register correctly. For example, when I press RB it registers as start and...
  4. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: I got an email this week or last that Microsoft is expanding the XCloud streaming to PC. I wanted to try it out but cannot figure out how. I have the Xbox Game Streaming (Internal Preview)...
  5. nintendo games on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    nintendo games on project xcloud: i like to suggest to microsoft another thing for nintendo and microsoft parthernship -release xcloud on switch -release nintendo games(since nes to switch) to more peoples know about nintendo...
  6. Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?: I know I might be asking much but currently XCloud only has one decent fighting game to test; that is Tekken 7. I think Dead or Alive 5 LR / Dead or Alive 6 is fast paced enough to warrant...
  7. Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?: Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud? submitted by /u/Pickled-Hermit [link] [comments]
  8. Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86

in XboX Insiders
    Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86: Hi fellow (cloud) gamers. As a lot of you, I'm having a blast gaming on Xcloud and I just wanted to share how I managed to bring the fun to PC using an Android emulator until Microsoft makes...
  9. Idea for future feature for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for future feature for xcloud: You shoud add a feature to let you play without a controller because it is sometimes a hassle to bring a controller with me on the go. opinion submitted by /u/Jaime_Rebollar [link] [comments]
  10. Xcloud streaming is working great on Galaxy s9 but only with 5G wifi. I can see the future...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming is working great on Galaxy s9 but only with 5G wifi. I can see the future...: [IMG] submitted by /u/donttrusthumans [link] [comments]