xCloud not loading

Discus and support xCloud not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i've been trying to share a XGP Ultimate with some friends, i created a new account and got it on everyone's PC. Changed the Microsoft Store with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThalysonRosa, May 14, 2022.

1. ThalysonRosa
    ThalysonRosa Guest

xCloud not loading

So, i've been trying to share a XGP Ultimate with some friends, i created a new account and got it on everyone's PC. Changed the Microsoft Store with the correct account and even on the Xbox app it shows my profile with the Ultimate logo. But when i try to load a game on xCloud, the screen just flashes and move back to the top of the xCloud menu, the game just won't launch. I tried to repair the App, and im not the only one with this problem, one of my friends also can't launch xCloud games, dunno if is the same flashing problem, but still, why?

:)

ThalysonRosa, May 14, 2022
  2. XxDarkkAvenger Win User

Xcloud

I load the xcloud registration page on my iphone and it does not work..?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

xCloud not loading

Hello, ThalysonRosa. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can only be shared into two devices (and I'm not 100% sure if both can play online games at the same time). If you are sharing with multiple friends, probably that's what is causing your issue.

Try to remove your account from all your friends PCs. Let them sign in on the Microsoft Store and Xbox App with their account. Use your account only on your PC and see if the problem goes away.

If it goes away, your friends will need more Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions to play.
  4. ngocphi Win User

xCloud not loading

Well no just no.

You ca. Download and share games via pc with your method but you can't share cloud as that a subscriber option only

Only one profile.can roam and that's the subscriber

You can download and play gamepass games locally for pc but not Xbox without the cloud

They have to sign in on the Xbox app and download the said games

And then they HAVE TO sign in in their own profile on the Xbox app afterwards to play

You can only be signed in on one device at a time

Gameshare is only a console feature

Your method kinda gameshares
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Xcloud can't load games

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you try deleting browser data on the browser and try again. You can also try loading in with a different browser or device to see if that makes a difference.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xcloud can't load games

Hello @matt7301! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please try deleting the site data. To do this, go to Edge Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data > See all cookies and site data. Search the website then click the bin icon to remove and check if the issue is fixed.
Thema:

xCloud not loading

1. xCloud not loading - Similar Threads - xCloud loading

2. Xcloud day won't load into server

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud day won't load into server: I'm using xcloud on mobile and dayz won't load into a server it stops at 25% then gets blurry. Is there any fixes I can do cf11d886-fa52-4c34-8965-ef8ab626b6b2
  3. Xcloud not working properly. Taking too much time to load any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud not working properly. Taking too much time to load any game: Hey guys are you having problems to play any game on xcloud via Windows10 Xbox App? I just can't run The Fallen Order. submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments]
  4. Xcloud games suddenly not loading

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud games suddenly not loading: I'm in Brazil. Yesterday xcloud was working great, games loaded pretty quickly and low latency. Now for some reason I'm stuck at the spaceship loading screen. Can anyone help me out? submitted by...
  5. Xcloud can't load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud can't load games: Hi all, Since 7-8 weeks ago I'm unable to load games from Xcloud on MS Edge. This is the message I receive every time I try to play. [img] Before that date all was runing fine. Well, actually...
  6. Problems loading a game on xCloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Problems loading a game on xCloud.: Hi, For the past 3 months, I have been having an annoying problem with Dead by Daylight on my xCloud: it is stuck on the “Loading Profile” screen for about 8 to 9 minutes. Interestingly, it only...
  7. Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud chromebook crashes when loading a game from the cloud: My main pc just broke and I'm trying to play on the cloud with a brand new chromebook, but it keeps crashing when the game tried to load. GeForce Now works perfectly and I've played Cyberpunk 2077...
  8. Xcloud does not load a game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud does not load a game: I have xbox gamepass ultimate and cell0hone xiaomi m9. Yesterday afternoon the xcloud work fine. But in the last night and today this stopping work normaly. A open the app choose a game... But...
  9. Xcloud issues with loading halo Mcc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud issues with loading halo Mcc: hello I been having issues with loading halo Mcc after deleting the app and reinstall it. Once halo Mcc is selected to play it boots up and then it crashes and losing connection with the server...
  10. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]