Xcloud not working on iOS devices

Discus and support Xcloud not working on iOS devices in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know this isn’t applying to everyone but every time I log onto xcloud through my iPhone or Mac, it shows me the site and immediately kicks me off... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Electronic_Train7591, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Xcloud not working on iOS devices

I know this isn’t applying to everyone but every time I log onto xcloud through my iPhone or Mac, it shows me the site and immediately kicks me off saying “ We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Error code: fDZK3ts8KBxd8tF72fVVtQ.8”

If anyone else is having this or knows what the deal it, I would appreciate it. I called Xbox support and they weren’t even tracking it. They said they’d look into it. I know I’m not the only one but it seems to have affected a handful of people.

Also, I updated my Mac with iOS 15. No joy either. Not my phone yet but I don’t think that’s going to fix it. Anyone in a similar situation?

submitted by /u/Electronic_Train7591
    [link] [comments]

/u/Electronic_Train7591, Sep 25, 2021
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. Vinny #1 Win User

Stream between pc and android like Steam Link

You will be able to use this feature when xCloud launching. You will be able to streaming to other devices.

Also, there is an app for Android and iOS called Onecast, maybe you should try.
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

X cloud Gaming

I really wish they could get stuff approved with Apple to get the test on iOS devices. I mean it would not be good for me in a sense as I’d be playing at work, but still...would love to put XCloud through its paces and see if its something i would use
    often enough
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  6. kev edin Win User

Xcloud Ios

They only allow so many to test at one time . Then once stable they slowly start to invite other gamers who registered. 👍
Thema:

Xcloud not working on iOS devices

1. Xcloud not working on iOS devices - Similar Threads - Xcloud working iOS

2. Voice chat on PC xcloud not working!

in XboX Insiders
    Voice chat on PC xcloud not working!: Hi, playing sea of theives and not getting voice chat via xcloud on pc. I'm using a USB headset with mic, it is the selected mic and shows as working in the pc sound setting. I am unmuted in the...
  3. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore: Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to the page which says cloud streaming is not...
  4. Xcloud, thumbsticks and triggers not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud, thumbsticks and triggers not working.: When I load into xcloud, the thumbsticks and triggers don't do anything, it works outside the streaming, I can navigate the xcloud library using the thumbsticks but they don't work in game....
  5. Xbox one controller working on Xcloud in browser, but not in the app.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller working on Xcloud in browser, but not in the app.: I'm using a standard xbox one controller over USB on PC and it works for Xcloud on the browser but when I try to use Xcloud in the app it just doesn't work, I can't figure out why, the app says it...
  6. Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller doesn’t work for xcloud: I have the latest iOS update and my controller is responding to my phone but whenever I try it in xcloud it doesn’t respond at all. Any fix? submitted by /u/horselady12 [link] [comments]
  7. Controls not working for xcloud trial

in XboX Insiders
    Controls not working for xcloud trial: G'day! I have been givin the invite to try cloud gaming in Australia. At first it worked (kind of) but now I cannot get controls to work. I have tried 2 different elite series 2 controller's and...
  8. Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working for Xcloud beta on Ios or browser?: I have connected my controller via bluetooth to both my computer and my Iphone and then launch a game but I cannot use the controller to do anything. Any help? I have never tried using a...
  9. Xcloud beta working on iOS but not PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud beta working on iOS but not PC?: I got an invite to the beta last night. I can login fine with my iOS device but I get a "beta is invite only" on my Windows 10 PC. The email says to log in to either iOS or Win10 so what gives?...
  10. xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working: Not sure if this is because i'm using latest ios 14 beta whilst xcloud is downloaded on iphone 12 mini. xs controller pairs and connects to bluetooth fine. No controller use or reaction via...