Xcloud on iPhone

Discus and support Xcloud on iPhone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Am i able to use project xcloud on my Iphone when it is release? a5c2845d-26fc-477d-a6ce-544bf8fa0110 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KhiOdj, Jul 23, 2019.

1. KhiOdj
    KhiOdj Guest

Xcloud on iPhone

Am i able to use project xcloud on my Iphone when it is release?

:)

KhiOdj, Jul 23, 2019
  2. DavidVandewater Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

IPhone support for XCloud?
  3. XxDarkkAvenger Win User

Xcloud

I load the xcloud registration page on my iphone and it does not work..?
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

With the plan to dominate the streaming market, Microsoft will be present on all devices. Cell phones, tablets, smart TVs, microwaves, refrigerators ...
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

From what I understand, there will be phone support for xCloud so I would imagine iOS being supported for sure. But I cant confirm that.
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

I believe so yes. All IOS devices.
    I wouldn't say "All iOS devices", cause that would mean a first Gen iPhone/iPad could use the service. If at all possible I'd say everything that uses iOS 12 and up, because iOS 13 is currently in beta (with a Sep. release).
Thema:

Xcloud on iPhone

1. Xcloud on iPhone - Similar Threads - Xcloud iPhone

2. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  3. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...
  4. Project xCloud touch commands games

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud touch commands games: I just saw that now you can play Hellblade on Project xCloud without the controller, using touch commands on screen. Is there any other game with touch commands? submitted by /u/PacificTembo...
  5. xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app: hi the Xcloud app works on android tv box with 9.0 android but when the game starts the picture goes black and the game freezing what resolution sound it be from Oliver submitted by...
  6. Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?: I bought a Ipega 9088 but it will still arrive and i want to know if xCloud games will work on this controller? submitted by /u/Arthurs_ [link] [comments]
  7. I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...: I wanted to see what would happen if I did open a game I dont even own, and I got in with no problem? I mean hey I wont complain too much, free game lol, My GT is PanPandJa if that matters but I...
  8. Issue - system updates with Xcloud & Gamepass apps

in XboX Insiders
    Issue - system updates with Xcloud & Gamepass apps: Request- with Xbox Series X please have "System" updates especially Xbox insider (Alpha) Updates run in the background automatically (even when powered off) or pushed through a notification via...
  9. When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

in XboX Insiders
    When does project xcloud come to iphone any news: I’m also a beta tester was wondering when it comes? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  10. Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.

in XboX Insiders
    Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.: So I was selected for the preview but I switched phones today. Anyone have any clue how I would go about getting the game streaming app link for IOS? submitted by /u/Scaggmatic [link] [comments]