Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook

Discus and support Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with Xcloud on my Chromebook. I heard that you can play Xcloud on a Chromebook since it has access to the Google Play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VictorScott27, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook

Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble with Xcloud on my Chromebook. I heard that you can play Xcloud on a Chromebook since it has access to the Google Play Store. When I play Forza Horizon 4 on my laptop it closes the app. I tried it again and the same issue happened again. I know some apps don't work or look the best (probably because they're not suited for Chromebooks) but I have never experienced an app closing unexpectedly on my Chromebook. I have heard that Xbox is testing Xcloud in the browser but that's not here yet. Hopefully soon. Anyway,

if anyone knows how to stop the app from closing unexpectedly, please let me know. The feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

:)

VictorScott27, Mar 3, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Please keep in mind chromebooks don't fully support google play.this is whybcertain games don't work with chrome books for example plants vs zombies (yes I have a chromebook you will havr compatibility issues because chrome os isn't full android support
  3. ghostkiller0427 Win User

Doom eternal game pass on pc

Who the hell wants to upgrade a chromebook it has playstore and just download xcloud but it only plays on 360p
  4. Siriusdish Win User

Unless if you upgraded the Chromebook or used xcloud then how the hell did you get doom eternal to run on that?
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Project XCloud

Is there any chance that Project XCloud will run on a Chromebook, either Chrome OS or Linux?
    I believe they stated that they're hoping to put XCloud everywhere that they can, eventually. So fingers crossed it'll hit those platforms too.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

doom eternal is available on pc from steam or bethesda, yes microsoft are buying them but that has not been finalised yet until next year, chromebook will not run doom eternal unless your running and android OS and using xcloud.
Thema:

1. Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook - Similar Threads - Xcloud otherwise known

2. How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s?: How do you get Xcloud streaming on Xbox series s? submitted by /u/New-Gas1693 [link] [comments]
  3. XCloud Unplayable on Series X and PC

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Unplayable on Series X and PC: Trying to run Cloud gaming on both Series X and PC is completely unplayable (severe lag and stutter) but running on my iPad is great. Is this a known issue on the other platforms? Running Gigabit...
  4. it would be nice to add to xcloud you can clip

in XboX Insiders
    it would be nice to add to xcloud you can clip: it would be nice to be able to clip when playing on the cloud submitted by /u/DeepForDie [link] [comments]
  5. xCloud suggestion appear the resolution being transmitted

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud suggestion appear the resolution being transmitted: it would be nice to have the option to leave enabled in the corner of the screen an option to show the currently transmitted resolution, I play forza Horizon 4 and I never managed to reach 1080p...
  6. When will XCloud return? Please I want to play now

in XboX Insiders
    When will XCloud return? Please I want to play now: Does anyone know of you, when will XCloud come back? submitted by /u/Powerful-Cucumber930 [link] [comments]
  7. Xcloud games suddenly not loading

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud games suddenly not loading: I'm in Brazil. Yesterday xcloud was working great, games loaded pretty quickly and low latency. Now for some reason I'm stuck at the spaceship loading screen. Can anyone help me out? submitted by...
  8. Achievements unlocked on XCloud not showing on console

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements unlocked on XCloud not showing on console: I was playing a little Lost Words: Beyond The Page earlier today and unlocked some achievements but later I checked my console and the achievements are still locked. I already did everything the...
  9. Xcloud still streams low bitrate 720p

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud still streams low bitrate 720p: I frequently do remote play/Xcloud on my local wired LAN with 1Gbps connection. Video quality is never more than 720p. The video bitrate is shamefully low i.e. 6-7Mbps (or 900KBps). ( i verified...
  10. No sound for game on PC with xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    No sound for game on PC with xcloud: I cant figure out what the issue is. There is sound on the xbox app, I can play the trailers for the game no problem. But when I launch the game, there is no sound. I have tried everything....