xCloud PC Invite not received in 2 weeks

Discus and support xCloud PC Invite not received in 2 weeks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I really want to use the Xbox Game pass but I don't have a powerful computer to play the games. So I bought xbox game pass ultimate to use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Alisama_, Jun 5, 2021.

1. /u/_Alisama_
    /u/_Alisama_ Guest

xCloud PC Invite not received in 2 weeks [​IMG]

I really want to use the Xbox Game pass but I don't have a powerful computer to play the games. So I bought xbox game pass ultimate to use xcloud for pc. But I can't use xCloud because the invite didn't come. And it's been 2 weeks. Please help with this. xCloud PC Invite not received in 2 weeks :(

https://preview.redd.it/02i5f8p1qi3...bp&s=ab16fe060972972c6ca2bb37dc938a92cb3b591e

https://preview.redd.it/fcdjq9p1qi3...bp&s=ca23634ddbb504df2faf487e84b4d7298a561e2f

submitted by /u/_Alisama_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_Alisama_, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I’m registered for the xCloud program but I’m still waiting on being invited to participate. Are you able to earn achievements while playing on xCloud or is that just wishful thinking?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xcloud Ios

As per the registration page, it states that invites and spots for participation are limited and some invites may not be sent out until months after signing-up... so that means you could get an invite from anywhere from a few weeks to a few months dependent
    upon where in the waves of invites they are right now. Just monitor your email for information, and you'll be in soon enough. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#register
  5. WackyWazzaHD Win User

I Have been invited Preview Program 6 times now and i still haven't received the invite!

But all my friends received their invitation this week except me
  6. G2 Double G Win User

Xbox Preview Program

I am going through the same problem, only its been over 2 weeks now, and I have been invited by many others. I have heard the latest of one receiving the app being one week since the invite, although you might be going through the same problem I am. Xbox
    definitely needs to look into this.
Thema:

1. xCloud PC Invite not received in 2 weeks - Similar Threads - xCloud Invite received

2. Xcloud ios-Anyone know how to get invite(Canada). Have gamepass ultimate and wanna see how...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud ios-Anyone know how to get invite(Canada). Have gamepass ultimate and wanna see how...: Thanks submitted by /u/Ok_Chicken4802 [link] [comments]
  3. XCloud iOS says invite only, even though I got an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud iOS says invite only, even though I got an invite?: Not sure how to remedy this. Thanks! submitted by /u/GameCollector98 [link] [comments]
  4. CAN’T GET XCLOUD GAMING INVITATION

in XboX Insiders
    CAN’T GET XCLOUD GAMING INVITATION: Hi i recently saw that Xbox ultimate game pass offer include cloud gaming so today i bought it and i realized after contacting the xbox support that it’s only available for those who got an mail...
  5. Xcloud Ios Beta invite?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud Ios Beta invite?: I am currently a country away from my home and only Xbox, and I have been waiting extremely patiently for the Xbox Cloud Gaming on IOS and IPadOS. Can someone please send me an invite to this...
  6. XCloud Beta Invite Sent to the Wrong Email Address

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Beta Invite Sent to the Wrong Email Address: I receieved an invite to the XCloud closed beta last week but it was sent to my old email address, not my current one. A couple of years ago I changed domains and subsequently changed all of my...
  7. Received the mail invite to xCloud Beta but the xbox.com/play landing page says i need an...

in XboX Insiders
    Received the mail invite to xCloud Beta but the xbox.com/play landing page says i need an...: Hello, i've received today a mail which i believe is the invite to xCloud, but logging in just brings me to the old "Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only" page. I've...
  8. received an invite through xbox message for xcloud for pc

in XboX Insiders
    received an invite through xbox message for xcloud for pc: as the title says, i received an invite on my xbox saying that "you can now try cloud gaming on xbox.com" blah blah. i went to the website xbox.com/play and it just says "access to xbox cloud...
  9. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

in XboX Insiders
    I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service: When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/Robberryan...
  10. Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?

in XboX Insiders
    Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnotDawson [link] [comments]