Xcloud pc not recognising my controller

Discus and support Xcloud pc not recognising my controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm have the MOGA XP5-X controller wired into my surface to use xcloud pc on edge but the games are not recognising my controller. If I press the three... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Exam-755, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Xcloud pc not recognising my controller

I'm have the MOGA XP5-X controller wired into my surface to use xcloud pc on edge but the games are not recognising my controller. If I press the three dots on the screen to access mute, quit etc I can use the controller to use these. The actual games do not recognise or respond to the controller. Am I missing something that I need to set up.

submitted by /u/No-Exam-755
    [link] [comments]

/u/No-Exam-755, Apr 23, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

playstation controller xbox game pass on pc

He's talking about PC, not Xbox. Don't forget, you can use a PlayStation controller on Xcloud, so using the controller on PC may work.
  3. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Controller not recognised

I would personally use a Usb see if it can link the Controller to the PC or might be the PC that might not recognise this device?
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

Xbox One Controller 3.5mm Mic doesn't work on Windows 10

On PC it's most likely about how it's recognising the headphones. What happens when you bypass the controller and plug into the PC itself?
  5. gds1972 Win User

Removing connection between controller and Xbox One

Once you have synced the controller with the PC wireless adapter the console should no longer recognise it afterwards.
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
Thema:

Xcloud pc not recognising my controller

1. Xcloud pc not recognising my controller - Similar Threads - Xcloud recognising controller

2. XCloud beta constant connection issues.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud beta constant connection issues.: I’ve been trying out the iPhone beta, and it is fun in concept and the UI is very good looking. However no matter what kind of connection I’m on it always has the connection bad symbol on the top...
  3. XCloud Beta Invite Sent to the Wrong Email Address

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Beta Invite Sent to the Wrong Email Address: I receieved an invite to the XCloud closed beta last week but it was sent to my old email address, not my current one. A couple of years ago I changed domains and subsequently changed all of my...
  4. How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller?: Using Chrome on W10. Started Halo and it asked me for my preference. I chose controller. Today I want to play again, but using kb/m, but I don't see anywhere to switch it. The only catch is that I...
  5. [Possible xCloud bug] xCloud (web) requires me to click sign-in every day to access the beta

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible xCloud bug] xCloud (web) requires me to click sign-in every day to access the beta: I have access to the xCloud web beta and whenever I go to the website (at least daily) I have to click the sign-in button on the top navbar to get past the landing page for the non-beta members....
  6. How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?

in XboX Insiders
    How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?: I have a MacBook Air and am using Safari. I can't find a way to pair my controller to play. I don't see any options on screen and I turned bluetooth on but doesn't seem to recognize the...
  7. Xcloud on Surface devices unable to stream correctly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on Surface devices unable to stream correctly.: I have a Surface Book 2 and Surface Laptop 2. They both seem to have a hard time using XCloud without stuttering. Is there a way to make sure my settings are optimized for gaming? submitted by...
  8. Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?: I was able to run the xCloud beta on my MacBook Pro using Chrome however the controller inputs didn't work directly. It was quite a great previous but something with the browser not registering...
  9. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud: I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate [img]...
  10. Xcloud not recognising my controller inputs correctly

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud not recognising my controller inputs correctly: I use a Dualshock 4 controller for xcloud and it was working perfectly until it started to recognise buttons wrong. E.g my Cross button would get recognised as the B button. Can anyone help me fix...