xCloud phone mount for controller

Discus and support xCloud phone mount for controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any recommendations? MS doesnt have an official yet, so looking for ideas from gamers. submitted by /u/jdobem [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jdobem, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/jdobem
    /u/jdobem Guest

Any recommendations? MS doesnt have an official yet, so looking for ideas from gamers.

submitted by /u/jdobem
    [link] [comments]

/u/jdobem, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Koop1985 Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

You can buy accessories to mount your phone with an Xbox controller, but we're never going to see a true Xbox handheld.

Project xCloud is their next big thing for gaming on any device.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I don’t think there is a need for a specific device for Xcloud but more for accessories. Portable/foldable controllers for your phone. Maybe a mini controller or a device to keep your phone and controller in place when playing.
  4. DJBSE72 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

For is the Xbox One Controller the best availble even for mobile gaming.

And in advance of xCloud I just bought a phone holder for the controller :)

Not that will be sold out :)
  5. ttttubby Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

Looks like its just for android phones and tablets and you need a controller (though i can confirm that xcloud works with nonxbox controllers).
  6. skylaar Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

I agree with the others that I think the closest you will get is the controller with Xcloud on the phone. At the Microsoft store they had a demo of the phone and playing Minecraft with a controller attached. I don't know if they were using a 3rd party
    bracket for the phone or maybe it was their own and they will be releasing it soon.
Thema:

1. xCloud phone mount for controller - Similar Threads - xCloud phone mount

2. Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud: If I change from alpha skip ahead to beta the reason is my removable harddrive won't work on alpha skip ahead and if I go to beta updates will I be able to use xcloud still submitted by...
  3. Xcloud not working?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud not working?: ok cool so after i changed my gamertag the xcloud service just kinda stopped working and says I have to register for it, but I can't register for it cus im already registered, what do I do?...
  4. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...
  5. Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming: He is in the beta and tries to connect to a game, last step after choosing a game is 'Setting up your stream', and then it says connection lost, something went wrong please try again. My account...
  6. I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ

in XboX Insiders
    I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ: I Don't Have A Bluetooth Wireless Controller And I'm Tryin To Play Forza And A Lot Of Other Games Can You Guys Release Touch Adaptation Kit Or Email Me: nfssham@gmail.com Thank You So Much...
  7. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  8. What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?: I've had very inconsistent results on my Huawei P30 Pro and have only had one very good experience and two passable experiences out of the roughly eight times I've launched games. I'm intrigued...
  9. xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request: I get pretty poor performance on xCloud and I am pretty sure it is because of my phone (I have the Galaxy S7 edge). I haven't tested it on my wife's phone (though I plan to today, she has the...
  10. Cheap phone for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cheap phone for xcloud: Hello! Does anybody know of any cheap Android 6.0 phones that are between $100-$150? I have a iOS device and I want to use xcloud thanks! submitted by /u/ThatNcrRanger [link] [comments]