xCloud phone mount for controller

Discus and support xCloud phone mount for controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any recommendations? MS doesnt have an official yet, so looking for ideas from gamers. submitted by /u/jdobem [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jdobem, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/jdobem
    /u/jdobem Guest

Any recommendations? MS doesnt have an official yet, so looking for ideas from gamers.

submitted by /u/jdobem
    [link] [comments]

/u/jdobem, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Farkas David01 Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I don’t think there is a need for a specific device for Xcloud but more for accessories. Portable/foldable controllers for your phone. Maybe a mini controller or a device to keep your phone and controller in place when playing.
  3. DJBSE72 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

For is the Xbox One Controller the best availble even for mobile gaming.

And in advance of xCloud I just bought a phone holder for the controller :)

Not that will be sold out :)
  4. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. DanMen334 Win User

Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

it seems interesting to be able to use xbox thanks to xcloud without having to buy another device as it happens with nintendo, that is we all have a cell phone and if you have an xbox a control to use, which makes xcloud more interesting than a switch,
    but we must consider the quality of the internet and that very possibly affects the quality when it comes to playing, it is certainly the future, but there is a long way to go
Thema:

1. xCloud phone mount for controller - Similar Threads - xCloud phone mount

2. XCloud Preview chances

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Preview chances: Did I hurt my chances of being entered into the preview for entering "Other" LG phone. The V30 Plus wasn't on the list although I'm pretty sure it's still a relevant flagship phone. Just curious...
  3. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  4. Selected for Xcloud - NDA?

in XboX Insiders
    Selected for Xcloud - NDA?: Hello everyone, I was selected for Project Xcloud, and I'm very excited to give it a shot! Naturally, those around me are interested. I can't find documentation anywhere, but are participating...
  5. Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.

in XboX Insiders
    Signed up for Xcloud preview with Android. Have an iPhone now.: So I was selected for the preview but I switched phones today. Anyone have any clue how I would go about getting the game streaming app link for IOS? submitted by /u/Scaggmatic [link] [comments]
  6. xCloud Android app released

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Android app released: [IMG] submitted by /u/clinteastman [link] [comments]
  7. What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.: So I just recently heard of xCloud. What is this? A video game console or something that acts like a Google Stadia? I have no idea what this new gaming technology is as I do not have a college...
  8. xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming: Xcloud for sure as you can play games you already own on Xbox, Im so hyped for Xcloud a9fe7eb4-aab7-4fb9-9d20-289c4c6adf30
  9. Xcloud Beta registration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xcloud Beta registration: Just tried to register for Xcloud and nothing happens. whether you sign in or create account it just sits there on the page. 576a1365-0e8a-4119-b491-10f01c1d79fa
  10. Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?: I think that this is a great step. Im all for cloud based computing. I've signed up for project stream, google stadia, nvidia geforce cloud, and just registered for xcloud testing. This is the...