XCLOUD preview Help

Discus and support XCLOUD preview Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was accepted into the program, setup everything the way it is instructed (I'm pretty sure,) the controller works with the device, & the app loads... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Reaper_21c, Nov 3, 2019.

1. XCLOUD preview Help

I was accepted into the program, setup everything the way it is instructed (I'm pretty sure,) the controller works with the device, & the app loads fine, but I cant connect to the xbox.

I have both my gamepass & xbox app on my phone without any issues, and can stream my xbox to my pc and everything fine.

So I'm hoping to understand why I can't connect to the xbox with the streaming connection? I am planning on testing the available games to play on the device right after this, but wanted to put the issue to the community as soon as I saw it.

Also, inquiring about future iPhone compatibility? I am only asking because my phone (Note8) is ready to upgrade, and I am still debating Note10+ 5G or the iPhone 11 pro. The biggest deciding factor is Xcloud involvement. If loosing the chance to be involved with this project there is no debate, going android. So if there is news on that front it will be helpful, and appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/Reaper_21c
    [link] [comments]

/u/Reaper_21c, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Septic666Schizo Win User

Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

I'm having the same problem with my lg k20. It keeps telling me the same thing. Were you able to find any solution yet? I wish I could be more help. I found this while trying to search for an answer. I just got into the Project xCloud Preview last night.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question

Like the others already mentioned, you should be fine using an external hard drive on an Xbox One S All Digital Edition console for installing and playing games assuming it meets the minimum requirements.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/console/manage-storage

At the moment, the only way you'd be streaming games with the Cloud is if you were using XCloud, which is only in preview for select members in certain regions.

https://www.onmsft.com/news/microso...preview-and-teases-big-news-at-x019-next-week
  4. V4d3r 0f 3ng3l Win User

Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Backlog

Have over 300 games to play just cant make the time hopefully xcloud will help
Thema:

XCLOUD preview Help

1. XCLOUD preview Help - Similar Threads - XCLOUD preview Help

2. Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing)

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (Preview) - 1 Month Later (Experience has been disappointing): [IMG] So, I signed up instantly during the Inside Xbox stream it was announced you could and joined on the very first day it was available. Seeing yesterday that all these other games were...
  3. Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added: [IMG] XBOX XCLOUD GAMES DETAILED AT X019 EVENT ARTICLE: GAMESPOT As part of its X019 event in London, Microsoft announced more than 50 games that are being added to the xCloud public...
  4. I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...

in XboX Insiders
    I Registered for XCloud streaming preview and I'm also an insider so I hope to get to also...: My username is Austineer5 Microsoft, If your seeing this. I hope to join and help the process. :) submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  5. You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

in XboX Insiders
    You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!: Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned for updates!! https://imgur.com/dLdfsdE...
  6. I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Razzula [link] [comments]
  7. Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?: I am a content creator wanting to make a xcloud impressions video. Is this allowed? submitted by /u/Fear-The-Patman [link] [comments]
  8. Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network

in XboX Insiders
    Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network: Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected T-Mobile as that was the closest, but I am now...
  9. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...
  10. XCloud Preview chances

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Preview chances: Did I hurt my chances of being entered into the preview for entering "Other" LG phone. The V30 Plus wasn't on the list although I'm pretty sure it's still a relevant flagship phone. Just curious...