XCLOUD preview Help

Discus and support XCLOUD preview Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was accepted into the program, setup everything the way it is instructed (I'm pretty sure,) the controller works with the device, & the app loads... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Reaper_21c, Nov 3, 2019.

1. XCLOUD preview Help

I was accepted into the program, setup everything the way it is instructed (I'm pretty sure,) the controller works with the device, & the app loads fine, but I cant connect to the xbox.

I have both my gamepass & xbox app on my phone without any issues, and can stream my xbox to my pc and everything fine.

So I'm hoping to understand why I can't connect to the xbox with the streaming connection? I am planning on testing the available games to play on the device right after this, but wanted to put the issue to the community as soon as I saw it.

Also, inquiring about future iPhone compatibility? I am only asking because my phone (Note8) is ready to upgrade, and I am still debating Note10+ 5G or the iPhone 11 pro. The biggest deciding factor is Xcloud involvement. If loosing the chance to be involved with this project there is no debate, going android. So if there is news on that front it will be helpful, and appreciated. Thanks

submitted by /u/Reaper_21c
    [link] [comments]

/u/Reaper_21c, Nov 3, 2019
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

xCloud non-adult accounts

The xCloud still on the preview phase, if any word we keep you updated
  6. FreakRoach Win User

GTA on xcloud

I never expected to be in game pass either and now it is. So i won't rule it out of xCloud, and the chances are that it might be. But xCloud is still in preview and it's too soon fir anyone to confirm this.
Thema:

XCLOUD preview Help

1. XCLOUD preview Help - Similar Threads - XCLOUD preview Help

2. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...
  3. Recent game streaming issues (xcloud preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Recent game streaming issues (xcloud preview): Hi. I played through Ori and the will of the wisp with xcloud around 2 weeks ago, but since one week my xcloud experience is totally unplayable. It's a stutter fest and attempting to reconnect to...
  4. Xcloud preview sign in will not let me log in

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud preview sign in will not let me log in: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  5. Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  6. the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it

in XboX Insiders
    the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it: I can't believe it! my wish was finally answered! The sims 4 is on xbox Xcloud preview and this is what i been waiting for!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox insiders or Windows insider for xcloud preview on windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insiders or Windows insider for xcloud preview on windows 10?: I am pretty excited to try xcloud on a pc, I just tried stadia since its free for 2 months. I have loved the xcloud so far on ios and my daughters android tablet. Truly excited to see it on...
  8. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe

in XBoX on Mobile
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe: Bringing the Project xCloud preview to gamers across Western Europe is a top priority for us. We know gaming is an important way for people to remain connected, particularly during these times of...
  9. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  10. Help with setting up xcloud preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with setting up xcloud preview: So I’ve been selected to try the project xcloud preview. Awesome! But I can’t seem to find and install the Xbox game streaming app on the kindle fire I have. I thought this was an android device...