xcloud Problem pls Help

Discus and support xcloud Problem pls Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with the xcloud, I meet all the requirements of the xcloud for streaming consoles, but as soon as I connect, the app shows me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xTheNexusGhostx, Jan 20, 2020.

1. xcloud Problem pls Help

Hi! I have a problem with the xcloud, I meet all the requirements of the xcloud for streaming consoles, but as soon as I connect, the app shows me quote "there may be problems in your network" i just
    can't find the problem and hope for help here My NAT Type is open and I have an 11mbits upload and a download of 200mbits My console is connected to a 1000mbit lan cable LG from Germany

:)

xTheNexusGhostx, Jan 20, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

xcloud Problem pls Help

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with receiving a message when attempting to play a game using XCloud.

For info and assistance regarding any of the Xbox Game Streaming programs, TheNexusGhost, I recommend that you head over the

Xbox Game Streaming Support Hub
    as you would able to find more info and assistance regarding this.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. RedPhoenixTM Win User

Xbox.com/support will NOT ALLOW ME TO PUT MY NAME IN

Have the same problem. PLS HELP
  4. maxxi1982 Win User

Receiving error code 0x80169CF9 when attempting to redeem prepaid 3 month Gold card

Same problem. Microsoft pls help
  5. Soda ZAR Win User

Missing gold tab on homescreen

I have the same problem pls help
  6. Sarisandall Win User

Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

I have the same problem pls help
Thema:

xcloud Problem pls Help

1. xcloud Problem pls Help - Similar Threads - xcloud Problem pls

2. Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud: I own the digital version and all the DLC but it keeps saying that the DLC is not on this Xbox Console. submitted by /u/SteelFlex93 [link] [comments]
  3. Incorrect inputs on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrect inputs on project xcloud: So, I just got into project xcloud a couple days ago but I've been having a weird issue where my controller inputs don't register correctly. For example, when I press RB it registers as start and...
  4. I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud: I can't register to try it I get a blank page and tells me that the connection is denied submitted by /u/Exact-Play [link] [comments]
  5. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Hello,problem with accessing xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments]
  6. Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android: I'm using a Huawei P30 Pro, with a genuine xbox one s controller. I've got 5ghz WiFi on a 80mb/s fibre to the premises connection. I seem to get at least a full second of input lag, making games...
  7. "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta: I recently got invited into the xCloud Beta thing and today I finally got the time to try it out, however whenever I choose a game after a while of loading it says "Stream Connection Lost" (I...
  8. I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...: submitted by /u/MrPino777 [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud Controller Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Problem: Okay to start things off when I'm not having this issue Xcloud is working great so I have no problems with the connection or anything like that. The problem I'm having is when I first launch the...
  10. XCloud Problem!

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Problem!: I got accepted into the preview of the xcloud but when I launch the app and sign in all I get is a screen with two opinions of how to stream but no games? Anyone else having this problem or know...