XCloud Problem!

Discus and support XCloud Problem! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I got accepted into the preview of the xcloud but when I launch the app and sign in all I get is a screen with two opinions of how to stream but no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TylerM8, Oct 20, 2019.

1. TylerM8
    TylerM8 Guest

XCloud Problem!

I got accepted into the preview of the xcloud but when I launch the app and sign in all I get is a screen with two opinions of how to stream but no games? Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it am I missing something have controller hooked
    up wifi connection and I live in the USA!

:)

TylerM8, Oct 20, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

XCloud Problem!

With the research i have done, there is 3-4 games available for the beta testing. You do not need to own these to be able to test the new service.

Looks like the issue you are experiencing is happening to a few other testers aswell. No fix for this yet, only able to report the issue.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

XCloud Problem!

The Beta is for a limited number of games. Do you own Gears 5, Killer Instinct, or Sea of Thieves? I don't remember if there are other titles in the trial, but I know those are. Either through Game Pass or on their own?
  4. pawncrackers Win User

XCloud Problem!

Hi there,

For this beta, there is likely a special forum for reporting issues - please check the initial acceptance email for more information, there will likely be a link included. :)

Best,

L
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

XCloud Problem!

I think with the xCloud is Beta version yet, I suggest you make Reporting about the insues
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

Thema:

XCloud Problem!

1. XCloud Problem! - Similar Threads - XCloud Problem

2. xCloud says I can't sign in, what's the problem?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud says I can't sign in, what's the problem?: I was trying to sign in to my xCloud, and I got a message saying I couldn't sign in. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? It was like a Couldn't sign in please try again later message that came...
  3. Problems with Project XCloud( Connection to the controller).

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Project XCloud( Connection to the controller).: Every now and then, I hop onto Project XCloud to play a few games, except when I do, the controls glitch mid-game, every time. Like every time I play a game, especially forza or something, like...
  4. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]
  5. I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud: I can't register to try it I get a blank page and tells me that the connection is denied submitted by /u/Exact-Play [link] [comments]
  6. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Hello,problem with accessing xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments]
  7. xcloud Problem pls Help

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud Problem pls Help: Hi! I have a problem with the xcloud, I meet all the requirements of the xcloud for streaming consoles, but as soon as I connect, the app shows me quote "there may be problems in your network" i...
  8. Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android: I'm using a Huawei P30 Pro, with a genuine xbox one s controller. I've got 5ghz WiFi on a 80mb/s fibre to the premises connection. I seem to get at least a full second of input lag, making games...
  9. "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta: I recently got invited into the xCloud Beta thing and today I finally got the time to try it out, however whenever I choose a game after a while of loading it says "Stream Connection Lost" (I...
  10. I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with the buttons not working correctly on Xcloud. Anybody know how to...: submitted by /u/MrPino777 [link] [comments]