Xcloud question

Discus and support Xcloud question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so in October there will be an Xcloud public test. Will Australia be applicable? And being Beta myself, will it be earlier for us insiders?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neggy5, Jul 31, 2019.

1. /u/Neggy5
    /u/Neggy5 Guest

Xcloud question

Hello, so in October there will be an Xcloud public test. Will Australia be applicable? And being Beta myself, will it be earlier for us insiders? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neggy5, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Gameinator696 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I dont really if this question was answered already but will Xcloud be free if you have an Xbox and use that as a server?
  3. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Google console?

2 New Xbox Consoles and Project Xcloud are expected sometime in 2020. Google's stadia still has lots of unanswered questions.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

6. tooligan46n2 Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

I think this is a really good question. It would be great if Xbox came out with a hand held portable gaming platform that was xCloud compatible. With the option of having hard copy or downloadable game content.
Thema:

Xcloud question

1. Xcloud question - Similar Threads - Xcloud question

2. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  3. Xcloud streaming app issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app issues: Hello, I got invited to test project xcloud a few hours ago. When I launch the app on my phone (Samsung note 9) nothing happens, I can't stream games or see the option to do so or interact with...
  4. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  5. Controller not behaving as intended on xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not behaving as intended on xcloud: I was one of the lucky people to get into the xcloud preview for Android. However, when I press the xbox button on the controller, it effectively acts as a 'back' button and kicks me out of the...
  6. If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?: I changed to tmobile with hopes of getting in earlier to xcloud, my questions is if i change the carrier from verizon to tmobile will it move my chances back from the bottom? I registered a couple...
  7. Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network

in XboX Insiders
    Registering for Project xCloud (Preview) in the UK on EE Network: Hi I've registered for the preview but there was no option for the EE mobile network , in the UK Orange and T-Mobile are merged as EE. I selected T-Mobile as that was the closest, but I am now...
  8. Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud Preview Sea of Thieves Coarsebeard Error: So I'm able to play all of the games in the preview except Sea of Thieves. I get a Coarsebeard error after selecting Open or Closed Crew. Anyone else getting this issue?? any known fixes?...
  9. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  10. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...