Xcloud question

Discus and support Xcloud question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so in October there will be an Xcloud public test. Will Australia be applicable? And being Beta myself, will it be earlier for us insiders?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neggy5, Jul 31, 2019.

1. /u/Neggy5
    /u/Neggy5 Guest

Xcloud question

Hello, so in October there will be an Xcloud public test. Will Australia be applicable? And being Beta myself, will it be earlier for us insiders? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neggy5, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

Google console?

2 New Xbox Consoles and Project Xcloud are expected sometime in 2020. Google's stadia still has lots of unanswered questions.
  3. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  4. Smwutches Win User
  5. tooligan46n2 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
Thema:

Xcloud question

1. Xcloud question - Similar Threads - Xcloud question

2. Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will xcloud be available in South Africa?: Seeing as microsoft services such as microsoft rewards, movies , music etc. is not available in South Africa, I would like to know whether Xcloud will ever be available....
  3. Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud: I am working if Microsoft is working on a handheld device like Switch for the xCloud launch. I am excited by the Asus ROG Phone 2, the specs are amazing and the accessories and well designed. I...
  4. Xcloud on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud on iPhone: Am i able to use project xcloud on my Iphone when it is release? a5c2845d-26fc-477d-a6ce-544bf8fa0110
  5. XCloud in MS store in London

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud in MS store in London: If you're near London, might be worth visiting the new store and trial the XCloud setup they have there (3rd floor) I played Forza and Halo. Noticed a bit of lag on Forza car handling but very...
  6. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  7. xCloud Insider Test has started...

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Insider Test has started...: So it seems a few Insiders have been invited to start testing xCloud https://twitter.com/IdleSloth1984/status/1146778204604157953 submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360 [link] [comments]
  8. [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...

in XboX Insiders
    [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...: I think the idea and concept of game streaming is brilliant. I was stoked when the feature was rolled out back in 2015, but since its release it hasn't seen any love or support (that we've been...
  9. Xcloud for Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud for Xbox One: Will this be coming to the Insiders at all, would be very interested in testing the local Xbox One Xcloud ability (LAN). submitted by /u/YellaDev [link] [comments]
  10. xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud: I seen that interview with Phil Spencer where he talks about project xCloud and portable gaming. How cool would it be to steam your game anywhere you go an play it using a xbox controller. I'm...