Xcloud Question

Discus and support Xcloud Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up for the beta on oct 31, will I have to wait longer for my account to get approved. submitted by /u/memeystone [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/memeystone, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xcloud Question

I signed up for the beta on oct 31, will I have to wait longer for my account to get approved.

submitted by /u/memeystone
    [link] [comments]

/u/memeystone, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Gameinator696 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I dont really if this question was answered already but will Xcloud be free if you have an Xbox and use that as a server?
  3. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Google console?

2 New Xbox Consoles and Project Xcloud are expected sometime in 2020. Google's stadia still has lots of unanswered questions.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Rare Squared Win User

Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

Good morning!

The thing I like most about Project XCloud is that you are able to play your games anywhere and everywhere. Thank you for the question.

-Rare
Thema:

Xcloud Question

1. Xcloud Question - Similar Threads - Xcloud Question

2. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  3. Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Insider Beta looking to re-register for xcloud: So I originally signed up for xcloud a year or so ago, I got accepted Nov/2019 for android but within that time I moved over to ios. I have changed my registration to show that I now have ios but...
  4. Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Xcloud preview sign in issue: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  5. I was recently selected to join xcloud beta, I have a question

in XboX Insiders
    I was recently selected to join xcloud beta, I have a question: Hi I joined recently the xcloud beta, it's amazing on mobile device. Do we have any news for a win10 release? Thanks submitted by /u/AlucardTepes1337 [link] [comments]
  6. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  7. سؤال عن خدمة Xcloud [Question about Xcloud]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    سؤال عن خدمة Xcloud [Question about Xcloud]: كيف استعمل خدمة جديد لي بث وحدة تحكم هل يجب ان احدث الى تحديث خاض بي Xbox insider [Translation-how do i use a new service for me to broadcast a controller do I have to update my xbox insider]...
  8. I got a question about project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    I got a question about project xcloud: When is it coming to the UK? I only joined the streaming service at the beginning of the month so I can console stream but I was wondering when the project xcloud was going to be available....
  9. I have some xCloud questions mind helping?

in XboX Insiders
    I have some xCloud questions mind helping?: 1) How long roughly does it take to be accepted 2) Do I need to buy the games (Just wondering) 3) Can I go online for free cause I've got gold on a family members account and want to be able to...
  10. xCloud NDA questions and possible inconsistencies?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud NDA questions and possible inconsistencies?: So I was reading the Privacy Policy and I came across the license restrictions. You agree you will not: (a) stream, transmit or otherwise publicly perform any parts of the Program; (b) record...