Xcloud Question

Discus and support Xcloud Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up for the beta on oct 31, will I have to wait longer for my account to get approved. submitted by /u/memeystone [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/memeystone, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xcloud Question

I signed up for the beta on oct 31, will I have to wait longer for my account to get approved.

submitted by /u/memeystone
    [link] [comments]

/u/memeystone, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Gameinator696 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I dont really if this question was answered already but will Xcloud be free if you have an Xbox and use that as a server?
  3. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Google console?

2 New Xbox Consoles and Project Xcloud are expected sometime in 2020. Google's stadia still has lots of unanswered questions.
  5. Rare Squared Win User

Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

Good morning!

The thing I like most about Project XCloud is that you are able to play your games anywhere and everywhere. Thank you for the question.

-Rare
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

Thema:

Xcloud Question

1. Xcloud Question - Similar Threads - Xcloud Question

2. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  3. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. Help with setting up xcloud preview

in XboX Insiders
    Help with setting up xcloud preview: So I’ve been selected to try the project xcloud preview. Awesome! But I can’t seem to find and install the Xbox game streaming app on the kindle fire I have. I thought this was an android device...
  5. Xcloud issue(s)

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud issue(s): So when I try to play any game on the Xcloud streaming services, my buttons are messed up for example, when I press RT the game thinks i pressed the pause button, and when I look around with my RS...
  6. T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!

in XboX Insiders
    T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  7. A question about xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    A question about xCloud: Are we allowed to post screenshots to social media accounts? It's pretty awesome to be able to play Ark and Madden 20 while I'm waiting on my train every weekend. I'd like to share that with...
  8. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...
  9. Xcloud question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud question: Hello, so in October there will be an Xcloud public test. Will Australia be applicable? And being Beta myself, will it be earlier for us insiders? Thanks! submitted by /u/Neggy5 [link] [comments]
  10. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...