XCloud Question

Discus and support XCloud Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When the main project comes out, when I have a game on disc do I need it to be in my Xbox with it turned on for me to play it on mobile? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CodeWolfy, Nov 28, 2019.

1. /u/CodeWolfy
    /u/CodeWolfy Guest

XCloud Question

When the main project comes out, when I have a game on disc do I need it to be in my Xbox with it turned on for me to play it on mobile?

submitted by /u/CodeWolfy
    [link] [comments]

/u/CodeWolfy, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Gameinator696 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I dont really if this question was answered already but will Xcloud be free if you have an Xbox and use that as a server?
  3. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Google console?

2 New Xbox Consoles and Project Xcloud are expected sometime in 2020. Google's stadia still has lots of unanswered questions.
  5. Rare Squared Win User

Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

Good morning!

The thing I like most about Project XCloud is that you are able to play your games anywhere and everywhere. Thank you for the question.

-Rare
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

Thema:

XCloud Question

1. XCloud Question - Similar Threads - XCloud Question

2. Question about xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Question about xCloud: Recently I finally got selected to participate in the testing. However I cannot download the app as it is "incompatible". I own a Nextbit Robin which is an Android device with over 2GB free ROM...
  3. Question on xcloud and steaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question on xcloud and steaming: Hi all, I am loving the console streaming and xcloud. Console isn't that new to me since i've used it with my win10 machines. However, xcloud is really great! Used it the other day and was...
  4. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  5. Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...

in XboX Insiders
    Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...: The license agreement seems to prohibit it, but many people seem to be okay doing it especially after x019. submitted by /u/SaltyShizzle [link] [comments]
  6. Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.: Have a couple of questions, I have been able to use the xCloud streaming, works OK, but I wanted to try the Console streaming from the local LAN. but it appears that you need to pass the 4.8mb...
  7. Xcloud question (device)

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud question (device): Does anyone know what android devices work? Bcs i have an samsung note 10, got an invite but cant download it. Thank you submitted by /u/ilmwnf [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question: Recently started playing it using xCloud (got the invitation today), however, I do not own ace Combat 7, will I always be able to play it as long as I have xCloud? Or is the game only a...
  9. A question about xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    A question about xCloud: Are we allowed to post screenshots to social media accounts? It's pretty awesome to be able to play Ark and Madden 20 while I'm waiting on my train every weekend. I'd like to share that with...
  10. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...