xCloud rules/regulations about screen recordings?

Discus and support xCloud rules/regulations about screen recordings? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just got into the xCloud preview yesterdayWhat am I allowed/not allowed to do? For example, I am I allowed to share captures with my friends? What... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrAceZ, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/KrAceZ
    /u/KrAceZ Guest

So I just got into the xCloud preview yesterdayWhat am I allowed/not allowed to do? For example, I am I allowed to share captures with my friends? What about uploading them to YouTube? What if the YouTube video is set to unlisted and I'm only sharing clips for the case of showing performance examples to this subreddit? Any other rules I should be aware of? (Since I just got in, I don't wanna get kicked out lol)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/KrAceZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/KrAceZ, Nov 9, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Achievement rules and regulations

Hello,

As far as I know this information is not publicly available. If it was available upon someone asking the only folks who would be able to tell you would be customer service which can be reached
    here.
  3. banej Win User

Achievement rules and regulations

4. MisterSwitch Win User

Xbox One Area One - Toronto - What happened?

in the rules and regulations ... as always.
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

My first montage!!!

Gotta love the rules and regulators.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why is xbox live not available in NIGERIA???

It's usually due to rules and regulations in the country.
Thema:

1. xCloud rules/regulations about screen recordings? - Similar Threads - xCloud rules regulations

2. Tales of Vesperia Xcloud/streaming beta

in XboX Insiders
    Tales of Vesperia Xcloud/streaming beta: I was playing this in the game streaming beta before the game pass beta. Can no longer find it. Was it removed?? submitted by /u/VenomousAngel23 [link] [comments]
  3. XCloud Not Avaliable in my country

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Not Avaliable in my country: Xcloud was released a few days back, and i was wondering why it isn't in my country 7b60333f-0a8c-4971-9555-f1db9136e24c
  4. Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason

in XboX Insiders
    Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason: [IMG] submitted by /u/Akthegamer02 [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud: Xcloud says we're taking a break how do I fix that cb07a0ca-fa12-49b8-891a-cac04dc5b87e
  6. xCloud Issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Issue: Hi support, 1. I have some issues with Xbox Game Pass app and the Game Streming app: from two days ago, I was able to play without any problems, but from today I cannot play xCloud. What is the...
  7. When will Xcloud be launched in India?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will Xcloud be launched in India?: Is there any point in getting an xbox one subscription without xcloud being launched in India? f71c7165-8ef9-4e79-a111-0333b207d8b1
  8. Xcloud to Greece

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud to Greece: Please bring xcloud to Greece! 16b05466-1530-441b-a482-47f1ad5733e3
  9. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  10. It won't let me use xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me use xcloud: When i try to play a game on xcloud it says "we cant play this because of family restrictions" But my parents have me as rated r. Also, When i try to play games on my xbox it needs permission....