xCloud rules/regulations about screen recordings?

Discus and support xCloud rules/regulations about screen recordings? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just got into the xCloud preview yesterdayWhat am I allowed/not allowed to do? For example, I am I allowed to share captures with my friends? What... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrAceZ, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/KrAceZ
    /u/KrAceZ Guest

So I just got into the xCloud preview yesterdayWhat am I allowed/not allowed to do? For example, I am I allowed to share captures with my friends? What about uploading them to YouTube? What if the YouTube video is set to unlisted and I'm only sharing clips for the case of showing performance examples to this subreddit? Any other rules I should be aware of? (Since I just got in, I don't wanna get kicked out lol)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/KrAceZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/KrAceZ, Nov 9, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

Achievement rules and regulations

Hello,

As far as I know this information is not publicly available. If it was available upon someone asking the only folks who would be able to tell you would be customer service which can be reached
    here.
  3. banej Win User

Achievement rules and regulations

4. MisterSwitch Win User

Xbox One Area One - Toronto - What happened?

in the rules and regulations ... as always.
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

My first montage!!!

Gotta love the rules and regulators.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why is xbox live not available in NIGERIA???

It's usually due to rules and regulations in the country.
Thema:

1. xCloud rules/regulations about screen recordings? - Similar Threads - xCloud rules regulations

2. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  3. xCloud not working via USB

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud not working via USB: Okay so I've got a OnePlus 6 and I'm the xCloud preview and in the app it says "You need to connect a supported controller via USB or Bluetooth to play" and my controller isn't Bluetooth enabled...
  4. Xcloud Controller Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Problem: Okay to start things off when I'm not having this issue Xcloud is working great so I have no problems with the connection or anything like that. The problem I'm having is when I first launch the...
  5. Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Hi, anyone know when project XCloud is coming to group Omega or to the UK? Thanks. submitted by /u/elzor52 [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: To all xbox insider admin I was wondering when will touch controls be released for testing? submitted by /u/BigDManny88 [link] [comments]
  7. i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it

in XboX Insiders
    i cant play xcloud, why can i not play it: [IMG] submitted by /u/waylen0001 [link] [comments]
  8. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  9. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  10. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]