Xcloud save syncing problem

Discus and support Xcloud save syncing problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been using xcloud with my iPhone and it’s been working great till today. I played about 5 hours of pillars of eternity on xcloud on my mobile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jay p the mann, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Xcloud save syncing problem

I have been using xcloud with my iPhone and it’s been working great till today. I played about 5 hours of pillars of eternity on xcloud on my mobile device and saved and quit the game. When I went to boot it up on my series x it says “your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync” I’ve hit try again a million times. If I hit use current save data I lose five hours I’ll have to redo. All the online fixes I’ve seen assume you have access to the other console. I obviously don’t since I was using xcloud… when I boot the game up on xcloud I get the same message and lose the same 5 hours of progress if I use current save data. Is there any fix? Am I out of luck? Should I stop using xcloud?

:)

jay p the mann, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Problem with House Flipper and cloud gaming on mobile.

Hi Mictrost! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You have the game on PC installed trough the Xbox app?

If that's the case, the game should automatically download the last save you have from the Cloud, if you played on your mobile, trough Xcloud, you would have that last progress also on the PC, as it should sync, but this will also depends of the process you followed while playing on mobile, if you didn't allow it to sync with your last save you started from cero and override the previos cloud saves
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Will original Xbox games on the Xbox One save the profiles on the cloud?

That's what is said that it would be able to sync our profiles to the Xcloud and all of our games would go with our profiles.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere game doesn't support cloud saves - but that's an integral feature!

Cloud enabled refers to Xcloud game streaming, not cloud saves.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

Awesome, glad everything was resolved!

When you encounter issues like that in the future, continue to use the Report a Problem feature.

Happy Gaming!
  6. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

Thank you for the confirmation, this issue is resolved for me now as of yesterday. All my games are saving now! Thanks to everyone for the help
Thema:

Xcloud save syncing problem

1. Xcloud save syncing problem - Similar Threads - Xcloud save syncing

2. Can i load saves from Steam to a Xbox Xcloud game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i load saves from Steam to a Xbox Xcloud game?: Hey yall, i recently got Game Pass Ultimate to try out Xcloud and it works great, but i was wondering if i could grab save files from Steam and play them with Xcloud, specifically with Forza...
  3. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone: I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my...
  4. xCloud Import Skyrim Save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud Import Skyrim Save?: Is there any way to import my Skyrim save to my xCloud skyrim so I can play the same character on cloud gaming as I do on my PC? Thanks 3ae092f8-f6f1-4102-9d25-95138f609772
  5. My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game: Currently playing through Mechwarrior 5, started out playing it through xcloud on PC, but really enjoyed it and wanted to continue the game after properly downloading it (wouldn't have buffering,...
  6. Xcloud Save PC Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud Save PC Gaming: I have been using Xbox Cloud gaming on my PC. Fable 3 is stuck in on a loading screen when starting. I think I have a corrupted save. But have no way to delete the cloud save since I do not have...
  7. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone: I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my...
  8. xcloud xbox 360 saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xcloud xbox 360 saves: Hello, I've been trying to play Fable 2 and The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, I save the game then close it, when I come back the saves are gone. I saw that my password length might be a problem, so...
  9. Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC): Hy everyone So i wanted to play fable 2 on my ipad but i cant play my oldsave file because i need to download the dlcs. Is there eh possibility i can play my old save file? submitted by...
  10. Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced

in XBoX on Windows
    Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced: I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC. I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot pick up with my save on PC as you can with...