xcloud screen lock on samsung s8

Discus and support xcloud screen lock on samsung s8 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my screen locks after a few mins on xcloud on my s8 and changing it in the samsung settings doesnt change this? any one else have this issue?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/toot1st, Dec 21, 2020.

1. /u/toot1st
    /u/toot1st Guest

my screen locks after a few mins on xcloud on my s8 and changing it in the samsung settings doesnt change this? any one else have this issue?

submitted by /u/toot1st
    [link] [comments]

/u/toot1st, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Yombi Win User

Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!

It works for me just fine on Samsung S8.
  3. nithyamgm Win User

Daily challenges in solitaire not working

hi kellogg,

I am using samsung s8+. I tried to uninstall and then installed it again, which tben asked asked me to sign in. I did everything u said, but still there is no change
  4. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xcloud

when i was at XO19 i talked about this with thr Xcloud Crew, its still in its test stage and i have a iPhone X but I have decided to get a Samsung as well just for Project xCloud to test it
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

Atleast with xCloud coming it'll be very similar, plus you can get products like the Samsung Gaming Glap.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro USB cable for Xbox One control from PUBG on PC]

Hi,

As long as your cable is a USB to micro USB it will work. Most older phones like Blackberry or Samsung smartphones prior to the S8 (S8 and above are USB-C) use Micro USB cables for charging and data transfer. Although these cables are
    quite short, they will work on an Xbox One controller to make said controller wired.

Any cables you either already have or are preparing to buy that are Micro USB will work on your Xbox One controller on both PC and Xbox One.

Translation:

Hola,

Mientras su cable sea un USB a micro USB, funcionará. La mayoría de los teléfonos antiguos como los teléfonos inteligentes Blackberry o Samsung anteriores al S8 (S8 y superior son USB-C) utilizan cables Micro USB para cargar y transferir datos. Aunque estos
    cables son bastante cortos, funcionarán en un controlador Xbox One para hacer que dicho controlador esté conectado.

Cualquier cable que ya tenga o se esté preparando para comprar que sea Micro USB funcionará en su controlador Xbox One tanto en la PC como en la Xbox One.
Thema:

1. xcloud screen lock on samsung s8 - Similar Threads - xcloud screen lock

2. Xcloud screen issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud screen issue: The screen on my phone when playing on xcloud is partially hidden. Some of the bottom of the screen and some of the right of the screen can’t be seen. Is there anyway for me to change that?...
  3. XCloud - how to get back to the game selection screen?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud - how to get back to the game selection screen?: I’m in the Australian region so xCloud is still in beta and I’m using the Game Streaming app. How do I switch to a different game without having to close the app? I don’t know how to back out to...
  4. Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...
  6. *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works: Pixel 3 Xcloud is up to date (as of today) Bluetooth Xbox one controller paired / connected (also tried disconnected) Any game I try to launch immediately opens a black screen. I can access the...
  7. help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...

in XboX Insiders
    help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cauan-san [link] [comments]
  8. xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor: [IMG] submitted by /u/Omephla [link] [comments]
  9. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]
  10. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...