xcloud signup not appearing

Discus and support xcloud signup not appearing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I click links from xbox iphone signup for xcloud, then account login, there is just a blank white screen after that. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Ragingamer, Mar 22, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. Ragingamer
    Ragingamer Guest

When I click links from xbox iphone signup for xcloud, then account login, there is just a blank white screen after that. How do I fix this?

:)

2. IsabellaCarosi Win User

Corrupted Profile + Can't Recover = Help!

"Xbox LIVE signup currently unavailable - Try again later" message appears when I try to recover my gamertag (during the recovery process) - it then just sends me back to the home screen. I guess because it can't connect me to XBL?
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

4. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  5. Runner4Life818 Win User

Looking for a clan or community here is what I am looking for

Also I forgot to mention, you don't need to change your Gamer Tag, and no forum signups or website signups required at all, or ever for that matter. :)
  6. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
Thema:

1. xcloud signup not appearing - Similar Threads - xcloud signup appearing

2. nintendo games on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    nintendo games on project xcloud: i like to suggest to microsoft another thing for nintendo and microsoft parthernship -release xcloud on switch -release nintendo games(since nes to switch) to more peoples know about nintendo...
  3. Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?: I know I might be asking much but currently XCloud only has one decent fighting game to test; that is Tekken 7. I think Dead or Alive 5 LR / Dead or Alive 6 is fast paced enough to warrant...
  4. Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?: Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud? submitted by /u/Pickled-Hermit [link] [comments]
  5. Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86

in XboX Insiders
    Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86: Hi fellow (cloud) gamers. As a lot of you, I'm having a blast gaming on Xcloud and I just wanted to share how I managed to bring the fun to PC using an Android emulator until Microsoft makes...
  6. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...
  7. Is there a way to upload your xbox games to xcloud and play them that way instead of having...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to upload your xbox games to xcloud and play them that way instead of having...: Is there a way to upload your xbox games to xcloud and play them that way instead of having to directly connect to your console submitted by /u/o7de2 [link] [comments]
  8. Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed: I've been using the XCloud successfully for few weeks, the apps updated recently and now I'm unable to sign in. Any advice guys? submitted by /u/ToraxOutlaw [link] [comments]
  9. Can older forzas be added to xcloud like fh3 and motorsport 5 and 6

in XboX Insiders
    Can older forzas be added to xcloud like fh3 and motorsport 5 and 6: This would be nice submitted by /u/wateroverlord [link] [comments]
  10. I have a request for xcloud when I press start and select I want the home menu to appear

in XboX Insiders
    I have a request for xcloud when I press start and select I want the home menu to appear: As when I press home on my xbox controller it takes me to my phones home submitted by /u/wateroverlord [link] [comments]