Xcloud sound is having some issues

Discus and support Xcloud sound is having some issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey there, I've notice at the beginning (and sometimes in the middle) of an XCloud session, I hear some crackling. I thought it was my headphones, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sabertuthe, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Xcloud sound is having some issues

Hey there, I've notice at the beginning (and sometimes in the middle) of an XCloud session, I hear some crackling. I thought it was my headphones, but it transfers between Bluetooth and wired. Even when I'm plugged into 1GBit Ethernet (dock for my phone) it's still there. Help/others with this small problem?

submitted by /u/Sabertuthe
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sabertuthe, Feb 6, 2020
  2. F5 Penguin Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

All of this sounds great! Super hyped on xcloud and Infinite here
  3. Skepticality Win User

News consoles?

I’m interested to see what comes of them, xcloud sounds amazing
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  5. Captain Gini Win User

Cloud Gaming

I hope Xcloud doesn't have the same issues as Google Stadia in its release.
  6. Warlock8713 Win User

Having some issues?

To clarify, the game install and download didn't finish installing it froze up everything. I had to hold to power button to restart it. Then the external hard drive disappeared and the issues started.
Thema:

Xcloud sound is having some issues

1. Xcloud sound is having some issues - Similar Threads - Xcloud sound having

2. the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it

in XboX Insiders
    the sims 4 on Xbox Xcloud preview! i cant believe it: I can't believe it! my wish was finally answered! The sims 4 is on xbox Xcloud preview and this is what i been waiting for!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  3. Project XCloud keeps crashing...

in XboX Insiders
    Project XCloud keeps crashing...: Project XCloud keeps crashing on me whenever i open the app, please help me... I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro. submitted by /u/danielboyz_OSRS [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox insiders or Windows insider for xcloud preview on windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insiders or Windows insider for xcloud preview on windows 10?: I am pretty excited to try xcloud on a pc, I just tried stadia since its free for 2 months. I have loved the xcloud so far on ios and my daughters android tablet. Truly excited to see it on...
  5. xCloud keeps crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud keeps crashing: I play on a Samsung Tab A 8.0 (SM-T350). Two days ago (April 6, 2020) xCloud worked fine. Tried the day after, and it kept crashing. I’ve deleted the app cache and storage. Reinstalled it. Nothing...
  6. xCloud app keeps crashing, worked April 6th, not anymore

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud app keeps crashing, worked April 6th, not anymore: Xbox Game Streaming keeps crashing once I open. Samsung Tab A 8.0 (SM-T350). Cleared app cache and storage. Still doesn’t work submitted by /u/thatpug [link] [comments]
  7. I can't register for project xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't register for project xcloud?: whenever i try to sign in the page just keeps refreshing, i did log in with my microsoft account, but it won't let me do anything else, im from italy if that helps, i thought that since yesterday...
  8. Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work: Hello, a few month ago I got accepted in project xCloud and now it should be released in Italy but when I try to log in I still get the error "Project xCloud is not currently available in your...
  9. Project xCloud New Countries + New Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project xCloud New Countries + New Games: Users in these countries can now sign up for the Project xCloud preview on Android to sign up please vist http://www.xbox.com/projectxcloud: Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Ireland Italy...
  10. Project xCloud New Countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project xCloud New Countries: Users in these countries can now sign up for the Project xCloud preview on Android to sign up please vist http://www.xbox.com/projectxcloud: Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Ireland Italy...