Xcloud starts lagging when i activate Bluetooth

Discus and support Xcloud starts lagging when i activate Bluetooth in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello. So i have all the requirement to play xcloud on mobile. Good internet. wifi 5ghz. xbox one s controller. The problem is that when i launch a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Ozymandias DZ44, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Xcloud starts lagging when i activate Bluetooth

Hello.

So i have all the requirement to play xcloud on mobile.

Good internet. wifi 5ghz. xbox one s controller.

The problem is that when i launch a game with my controller conected, the game starts lagging. But as soon as i desable bluetooth the game work fine and smooth. I reactivate bluetooth and the game starts lagging again.

What is the problem ? and is there a way to fix it ?

Also i want to know how to connect my controller with a USB cable and not Bluetooth.

Thank you

:)

Ozymandias DZ44, Oct 14, 2020
  2. The Mighty Spud Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

I'm not trying to use it with xcloud. Just trying to use it as a standard Bluetooth controller.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

What you have to remember is that XCloud is still in beta testing. It will eventually slowly roll out to other areas.

As to the person who said about having Insider OS on their Xbox, it isn't needed to teat XCloud. All you need is a capable Android phone and a Bluetooth controller. Download the app in Google store.
  4. kyro-fox Win User

cuphead laptop problems

So make sure your keyboard isnt still active when yoir trying to use the Xbox Controller and make sure its bluetoothed together - Thanks
    my controller doesnt bluetooth to my laptop i connect it by cord iv tried but no bluetooth
  5. HighendLeX85 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 bluetooth issues.

I also use the elite 2 on PC. I would recommend you to use it always with the USB cable. I too had several issues with the bluetooth feature. Even if i managed to get a stable bluetooth connection i experienced a lag while playing. Seems on bluetooth you
    have a delay of inputs.

Due to the variety of bluetooth adapters its really hard to get it to work properly on all devices. On USB everything is fine and for me the cable is okay when there are no issues while gaming
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
Thema:

Xcloud starts lagging when i activate Bluetooth

1. Xcloud starts lagging when i activate Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xcloud starts lagging

2. Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced

in XBoX on Windows
    Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced: I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC. I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot pick up with my save on PC as you can with...
  3. Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud: I'm using a bluetooth xbox controller paired to my phone. My phone is a samsung galaxy s7. I've updated my controller and I'm using gigabit 5ghz wifi for both devices. I've restarted both devices...
  5. I have a request for xcloud when I press start and select I want the home menu to appear

in XboX Insiders
    I have a request for xcloud when I press start and select I want the home menu to appear: As when I press home on my xbox controller it takes me to my phones home submitted by /u/wateroverlord [link] [comments]
  6. I START STREAMING XCLOUD TODAY!

in XboX Insiders
    I START STREAMING XCLOUD TODAY!: Got home last night, went to sleep cuz it was late, and now I can test it out! Im ready! But how do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update preview? submitted by /u/Austineer5...
  7. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  8. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  9. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...
  10. xCloud Insider Test has started...

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Insider Test has started...: So it seems a few Insiders have been invited to start testing xCloud https://twitter.com/IdleSloth1984/status/1146778204604157953 submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360 [link] [comments]