xCloud streaming NDA

Discus and support xCloud streaming NDA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any associated NDA with this or can I make content for youtube? submitted by /u/TrueTingz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrueTingz, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:33 AM.

1. /u/TrueTingz
    /u/TrueTingz Guest

xCloud streaming NDA

Is there any associated NDA with this or can I make content for youtube?

submitted by /u/TrueTingz
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrueTingz, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:33 AM
  2. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

there will be discs but you can use Xcloud to stream games
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Yes Xbox will go into streaming services for video games and it will be coming out this October, the streaming service is called XCloud.
  4. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

Since this game does not have NDA you should be able to stream it
Thema:

xCloud streaming NDA

1. xCloud streaming NDA - Similar Threads - xCloud streaming NDA

2. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  3. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  4. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  5. Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.: I can launch things I haven't launched before but when trying to launch Subnautica or Ark, which I was playing a few hours ago, it says Ark is currently not available? I launched borderlands 2 and...
  6. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]
  7. Project Xcloud Streaming Error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud Streaming Error: Hello, Seems not many are having this error but here goes. When i load the xbox streaming ap i ionnect my blue tooth controller which works fine..i choose a game tonplay it goes on like its...
  8. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?: submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  9. When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?: I know at this time vibration is not supported, but are there plans to add in the future? It is a big part of the experience and if Stadia can do it, shouldn't xCloud/console stream be capable of...
  10. Project Xcloud Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Project Xcloud Streaming: Is it possible to stream project xcloud to a laptop which contains the xbox app and use the keyboard of the laptop to play the xcloud games as I would to use a keyboard time to time to play games....