xCloud streaming NDA

Discus and support xCloud streaming NDA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any associated NDA with this or can I make content for youtube? submitted by /u/TrueTingz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrueTingz, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/TrueTingz
    /u/TrueTingz Guest

xCloud streaming NDA

Is there any associated NDA with this or can I make content for youtube?

submitted by /u/TrueTingz
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrueTingz, Dec 3, 2019
  2. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

there will be discs but you can use Xcloud to stream games
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Yes Xbox will go into streaming services for video games and it will be coming out this October, the streaming service is called XCloud.
  4. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

Since this game does not have NDA you should be able to stream it
Thema:

xCloud streaming NDA

1. xCloud streaming NDA - Similar Threads - xCloud streaming NDA

2. So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...

in XboX Insiders
    So on my xbox streaming app (xcloud) I can only play the master chief collection, one of my...: submitted by /u/ThiccBoiVids [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud/Game Streaming Forza Horizon 4 Music

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Game Streaming Forza Horizon 4 Music: First off, I'm super impressed with Xcloud/Game Streaming so far. It's super impressive. Little to no inpit lag except for control stick. That said, any reason why the songs are missing in FH4. Is...
  4. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...
  5. Xcloud e game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud e game streaming: Por favor adiciona botões na tela para não ser nescessário ter um controle físico, pois essa semana ocorreu algo estranho, quando eu estava usando o streaming do console, a bateria do controle do...
  6. xcloud game streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud game streaming: Internet connection plays a huge role with the upcoming xcloud but it would be nice if Microsoft partnered with mobile carriers to have an unlimited data access specifically for the xcloud. Is...
  7. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  8. Project xcloud console streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud console streaming preview: I read an article saying that the console streaming had been opened up to everyone. I am in the Project Xcloud beta and can stream games, but still cannot access the console streaming portion of...
  9. Experiences of Streaming xcloud to android over wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Experiences of Streaming xcloud to android over wifi: First time posting here and only have tried 2 games, but here goes. I seem to get patchy performance over WiFi and decided to risk it playing over 4g. Seemed a lot more stable there. The initial...
  10. Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud: So I wrote this before and for some reason my post got removed saying there was a similar topic, but where is this similar topic?? I can't find it at all - so just want to know whether you were...