XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

Discus and support XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xSicParvisMagna, Oct 22, 2019.

1. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

As stated in title every time I open Xbox menu within XCloud I get the narrator readouts, with no option to disable. An workaround?

submitted by /u/xSicParvisMagna
    [link] [comments]

/u/xSicParvisMagna, Oct 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Narrator Function Stuck On

Try doing a hard reset on the console as follows. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console. Once it is back up and operational test for results. Let us know. Good Luck!
  3. Kenny H. Win User

Narrator mode not working

Hey there! I would try going to the Settings tab in the Guide, and choosing Restart console. When it comes back on, try turning off narrator again. If that doesn't work, instead go to Turn off console, then unplug the power cord from the back of the console
    for 5 minutes, and then try it again.
  4. IIxNESMOHTxII Win User

Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

Yes, I have tried that several times. It only stays on in the games. If i pop the guide it stops talking.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

6. Soreph Win User

Microsoft designs an Xbox controller with Braille

Microsoft has really been pioneering gaming accessibility lately and I think that's great. A while back I read a story about a blind gamer gamer who played using copilot mode and I thought "Wow, that's amazing!" Now with narrator, magnifier, game transcription,
    the adaptive controller and the braille controller there isn't anyone who can't enjoy gaming.
Thema:

XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else?

1. XCloud stuck in Narrator mode, anyone else? - Similar Threads - XCloud stuck Narrator

2. 4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!

in XboX Insiders
    4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!: We are excited to bring 4 new titles into Project xCloud today! Wreckfest Dead By Deadlight Children of Morta Fishing Sim Log in and check them out....
  3. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  4. When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

in XboX Insiders
    When does project xcloud come to iphone any news: I’m also a beta tester was wondering when it comes? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.: submitted by /u/Britxpatusa [link] [comments]
  6. Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : then unbelievably I was accepted for it less than 10 minutes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  7. Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud (preview) : well thanks to GamerShark2456 (I don't know how to tag names or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  8. What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?: I've had very inconsistent results on my Huawei P30 Pro and have only had one very good experience and two passable experiences out of the roughly eight times I've launched games. I'm intrigued...
  9. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  10. Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.: I can launch things I haven't launched before but when trying to launch Subnautica or Ark, which I was playing a few hours ago, it says Ark is currently not available? I launched borderlands 2 and...