Xcloud Tmobile LTEm(Atlanta) vs Wifi

Discus and support Xcloud Tmobile LTEm(Atlanta) vs Wifi in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I the only one whose Xcloud performs better over Tmobile LTE vs wifi? I have two Asus mesh routers, latest updates, 400 meg connection with Xfinity.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kayfusen, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/kayfusen
    /u/kayfusen Guest

Am I the only one whose Xcloud performs better over Tmobile LTE vs wifi? I have two Asus mesh routers, latest updates, 400 meg connection with Xfinity. I sit where my phone shows max signal, but once inside a game within xcloud streaming, the connection goes in and out/multiple disconnections. Its the only app thats somewhat unstable on wifi.

However, once I switch over to LTE, its alot more stable, with rarely a disconnect.

submitted by /u/kayfusen
    [link] [comments]

/u/kayfusen, Nov 30, 2019
  2. ChewyRocketeer0 Win User

WATCH!!!New England Patriots vs Houston Texans Live Streaming NFL Football Online Game HD TV Video

http://www.rowsportstv.com/football

Live Stream Online Seattle Seahawks vs Atlanta Falcons NFL Divisional Playoffs 2013.

Watch Seattle Seahawks vs Atlanta Falcons Live Playoffs Here
  3. ChewyRocketeer0 Win User

Enjoy San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers Live Streaming NFL Football Online Game HD TV Video

http://www.rowsportstv.com/football

Enjoy Watching Live Stream Online Seattle Seahawks vs Atlanta Falcons NFL Divisional Playoffs 2013.

Watch Seattle Seahawks vs Atlanta Falcons Live Playoffs Here
  4. ChewyRocketeer0 Win User

Enjoy Atlanta Falcons vs Seattle Seahawks Live Streaming NFL Football Online Game HD TV Video

5. Leemur60 Win User

Project XCloud - not all ISP's are the same

Check to see if your router has the option for 5GHz WiFi. I am with Virgin and my old router didn't support 5GHz WiFi so XCloud was stuttery. I have recently had a replacement router which supports 2.4 & 5GHz and now XCloud is a lot better runnin on the
    5GHz.
  6. ChewyRocketeer0 Win User

Houston Texans vs New England Patriots Live Streaming NFL Football Online HD Game on pc.

Thema:

1. Xcloud Tmobile LTEm(Atlanta) vs Wifi - Similar Threads - Xcloud Tmobile LTEm

2. How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming: Hello, I'm new to reddit but I have searched and can't find anything already on this recently. I've been trying to get into console or xCloud streaming from insiders menu, but I can't find it. Is...
  3. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  4. Xcloud not showing the game pass library

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud not showing the game pass library: The app is updated and i had previous access to the testing phase of xcloud so i don't understand why the game library tab is only showing a "learn more" screen for xcloud that only links to a...
  5. Xcloud beta registration page not found

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud beta registration page not found: hello, do you have a direct link to subscribe to the xcloud beta? the link provided by microsoft puts me on the page to buy the Gamepass ultimate, I already have it and I am logged into my account...
  6. xCloud on PC - release date

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud on PC - release date: Hi, I have just a simple question: when will be the release date of xCloud app on pc? I have read, that Microsoft's employees are testing it since March 2020. Thank you. Imre....
  7. xCloud on Windows PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud on Windows PC: I have a question. So I use xCloud service on my android phone and it works well, but I would like to use on my notebook. Are there any chance to use it in the close future or it will only works...
  8. Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?: With GPU submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  9. XCloud Availability Beyond the Launch Date Regions

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Availability Beyond the Launch Date Regions: Hello everyone, I'm a proud One X owner and one of the core reasons why I have chosen this console over the competitives was the cloud gaming capabilities that Microsoft developed for the future...
  10. XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi: Hi all, I hope someone can help. XCloud works great for me on my Android phone via mobile data connection. But when i try to connect with my WiFi, after 60 second the screen completely freezes....