xcloud tv android

Discus and support xcloud tv android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, can i play with xcloud from my Mi box s (tv android) ? 88c0eb7d-bb57-4f8f-8e4b-d03544795525 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cylus0788, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Cylus0788
    Cylus0788 Guest

xcloud tv android

Hello,

can i play with xcloud from my Mi box s (tv android) ?

:)

Cylus0788, Feb 8, 2020
  2. JtheStar1 Win User

xcloud tv android

Hypothetically, as long as the device is running Android version 6.0 or greater, and Bluetooth 4.0+ you would then need to get the Xbox Game Streaming App (Preview) and then you should be able to use it once you have been invited to the program.

This, however, is not guaranteed and I would have to recommend visiting the xgspreview reddit for more accurate info on this matter.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

xcloud tv android

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about Project xCloud running on a certain device.

Hypothetically, as long as the device is running Android version 6.0 or greater, and Bluetooth 4.0+ you would then need to get the Xbox Game Streaming App (Preview) and then you should be able to use it once you have been invited to the program.

This, however, is not guaranteed and I would have to recommend visiting the
    xgspreview reddit
    for more accurate info on this matter.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud on android TV box app error

Hi martin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Is your android TV Android 6.0 or newer along with Bluetooth version 4.0 or newer? Also recommend reaching out to the project

Xcloud on reddit
    as they have page for this to provide feedback and such.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. djakesan Win User

Project XCloud

A fellow on Reddit said he got XCloud to run on a Google Go. That makes sense because it is an Android device.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Xcloud on android TV box app error

Well the link given to you is by brad is the best place to get help with it and to report it with issues that can appear during project xcloud. I hope they managed to help you with it though Incase you missed the link here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xgspreview
Thema:

xcloud tv android

1. xcloud tv android - Similar Threads - xcloud android

2. Audio pops/cracks when streaming xcloud on LG Tribute Monarch, Android 10

in XBoX on Mobile
    Audio pops/cracks when streaming xcloud on LG Tribute Monarch, Android 10: I get constant popping audio on an LG Tribute Monarch phone with Android 10 while streaming any game, while I do not get it on an older Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx with Android 8 which is clear with no...
  3. Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud xbox gaming without box-hardware over android device: Project xCloud =>13€/month incl. ≈150 Games does this work with a USBc to HDMI cable (like Samsung dex) ? because if we don't need to buy a "LOUD&current-hungry" physical XBSX (+ Games)...
  4. Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]
  5. The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.

in XboX Insiders
    The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]
  6. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  7. xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on android tv box Oliver the Xcloud app: hi the Xcloud app works on android tv box with 9.0 android but when the game starts the picture goes black and the game freezing what resolution sound it be from Oliver submitted by...
  8. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...
  9. Project xCloud (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project xCloud (Android): Since 2-3 months I was able to play without any problems. But since then, everytime I try to launch the app it just shows me more information about the project and I can just press Log Off or Show...
  10. Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86

in XboX Insiders
    Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86: Hi fellow (cloud) gamers. As a lot of you, I'm having a blast gaming on Xcloud and I just wanted to share how I managed to bring the fun to PC using an Android emulator until Microsoft makes...