xcloud tv android

Discus and support xcloud tv android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, can i play with xcloud from my Mi box s (tv android) ? 88c0eb7d-bb57-4f8f-8e4b-d03544795525 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cylus0788, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Cylus0788
    Cylus0788 Guest

xcloud tv android

Hello,

can i play with xcloud from my Mi box s (tv android) ?

:)

Cylus0788, Feb 8, 2020
  2. JtheStar1 Win User

xcloud tv android

Hypothetically, as long as the device is running Android version 6.0 or greater, and Bluetooth 4.0+ you would then need to get the Xbox Game Streaming App (Preview) and then you should be able to use it once you have been invited to the program.

This, however, is not guaranteed and I would have to recommend visiting the xgspreview reddit for more accurate info on this matter.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

xcloud tv android

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about Project xCloud running on a certain device.

Hypothetically, as long as the device is running Android version 6.0 or greater, and Bluetooth 4.0+ you would then need to get the Xbox Game Streaming App (Preview) and then you should be able to use it once you have been invited to the program.

This, however, is not guaranteed and I would have to recommend visiting the
    xgspreview reddit
    for more accurate info on this matter.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud on android TV box app error

Hi martin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Is your android TV Android 6.0 or newer along with Bluetooth version 4.0 or newer? Also recommend reaching out to the project

Xcloud on reddit
    as they have page for this to provide feedback and such.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. djakesan Win User

Project XCloud

A fellow on Reddit said he got XCloud to run on a Google Go. That makes sense because it is an Android device.
  6. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

I just signed up for the iOS beta, and I am hoping I get accepted. I don’t have an android or any of my old androids when I used to have one to play the preview for xCloud. I have heard some good things about the xCloud and I am hoping that it will be
    as good when it gets released on iOS. Hopefully I will get accepted.
Thema:

xcloud tv android

1. xcloud tv android - Similar Threads - xcloud android

2. Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.

in XboX Insiders
    Switching from Xcloud Android to iOS question.: Hey everyone! So I am in the xcloud preview on Android and want to switch to the iOS preview. I went into my xcloud registration page and switched my device from Android to iOS and saved it. Is...
  3. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  4. Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?: DS4 is what i use 99% of the time but itd be nice to have one if I ever had a few minutes to spare when I am away from home. Thanks submitted by /u/Antique-Emphasis [link] [comments]
  5. Motorola e6 android xcloud beta ISSue

in XboX Insiders
    Motorola e6 android xcloud beta ISSue: I'm not able to pair up with my Xbox one controller I am aware of there being a model of smartphone that may not be able to support the xcloud really though at least figure out if I am actually...
  6. Experiences of Streaming xcloud to android over wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Experiences of Streaming xcloud to android over wifi: First time posting here and only have tried 2 games, but here goes. I seem to get patchy performance over WiFi and decided to risk it playing over 4g. Seemed a lot more stable there. The initial...
  7. Xcloud Button Mapping issues on Android 6.0.1

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Button Mapping issues on Android 6.0.1: I have seen other users post about this issue, but wondered if anyone could provide some further clarity. I was recently accepted into the Xcloud preview, and promptly purchased a new Xbox One S...
  8. I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...

in XboX Insiders
    I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pocketmustard [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud on android TV box app error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud on android TV box app error: Hi I have an android TV box and when I open the app and on first loading it shows that small info guide where you have to keep clicking next. When I get to the last time to press next and to...
  10. Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Input Lag Problems on Project xCloud on Android: I'm using a Huawei P30 Pro, with a genuine xbox one s controller. I've got 5ghz WiFi on a 80mb/s fibre to the premises connection. I seem to get at least a full second of input lag, making games...