Xcloud VR Controler ideas

Discus and support Xcloud VR Controler ideas in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I been using the xcloud app with a samsung note 8 to play halo with my VR headset and was wondering if anyone else had had the chance to try this? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NoTolerated, Oct 25, 2019.

1. NoTolerated
    NoTolerated Guest

So I been using the xcloud app with a samsung note 8 to play halo with my VR headset and was wondering if anyone else had had the chance to try this? I feel the controls could be modified to make a greatly immersive change to all current xbox games. I
    would like to hear any suggestions anyone has to make more immersive controlers too.

:)

NoTolerated, Oct 25, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

I hope the next Xbox has the option of VR without having to use other means to achieve this purpose.
  3. futsukayoi desu Win User

Is there a way to make it VR??
  4. crazy8canuck Win User

MS has been embrassing different controller options as of late, but being as you are streaming an XBOX game in the end I dont see it breaking away from the default controller
  5. slimm 24 Win User

Let me not mislead you, the games arent in virtual reality. But there are apps that allow you to use phone applications. So in my case, it's like having a 65 inch screen. So I enjoyed it.
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Unfortunately I can test xCloud, but since you talk about the VR experience, how it felt?
Thema:

1. Xcloud VR Controler ideas - Similar Threads - Xcloud Controler ideas

2. Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]
  3. The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.

in XboX Insiders
    The ultimate Xcloud on Android Setup. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2/Galaxy buds live.: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]
  4. Xcloud not recognising my controller inputs correctly

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud not recognising my controller inputs correctly: I use a Dualshock 4 controller for xcloud and it was working perfectly until it started to recognise buttons wrong. E.g my Cross button would get recognised as the B button. Can anyone help me fix...
  5. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  6. Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?: I bought a Ipega 9088 but it will still arrive and i want to know if xCloud games will work on this controller? submitted by /u/Arthurs_ [link] [comments]
  7. I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm using xcloud It works, but it is very input laggy. I'm using a ps4 controller with an...: I'm using a Galaxy A8 2018 with android pie 9.0, in the UK. Not rooted. Please help!!!! Why is it lagging so much! Compared to geforce now, this is unplayable! submitted by /u/Volcano_Swimmer...
  8. Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Controller stops working after I start streaming from xbox or xcloud: I'm using a bluetooth xbox controller paired to my phone. My phone is a samsung galaxy s7. I've updated my controller and I'm using gigabit 5ghz wifi for both devices. I've restarted both devices...
  9. Will xcloud get key mapping for controllers/gamepads?

in XboX Insiders
    Will xcloud get key mapping for controllers/gamepads?: Most streaming service have remapping and I think it's time for Xbox cloud to follow. submitted by /u/Cenimm [link] [comments]
  10. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments]