Xcloud VR Controler ideas

Discus and support Xcloud VR Controler ideas in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I been using the xcloud app with a samsung note 8 to play halo with my VR headset and was wondering if anyone else had had the chance to try this? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NoTolerated, Oct 25, 2019.

1. NoTolerated
    NoTolerated Guest

So I been using the xcloud app with a samsung note 8 to play halo with my VR headset and was wondering if anyone else had had the chance to try this? I feel the controls could be modified to make a greatly immersive change to all current xbox games. I
    would like to hear any suggestions anyone has to make more immersive controlers too.

:)

NoTolerated, Oct 25, 2019
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

I hope the next Xbox has the option of VR without having to use other means to achieve this purpose.
  3. crazy8canuck Win User

MS has been embrassing different controller options as of late, but being as you are streaming an XBOX game in the end I dont see it breaking away from the default controller
  4. slimm 24 Win User

Let me not mislead you, the games arent in virtual reality. But there are apps that allow you to use phone applications. So in my case, it's like having a 65 inch screen. So I enjoyed it.
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Unfortunately I can test xCloud, but since you talk about the VR experience, how it felt?
  6. slimm 24 Win User

I have tried that set up using onecast beta program and my vr headset. Recently beta insiders gained access to xcloud streaming app. After briefly using it, it feels the same. Onecast it was creating an issue with my elite controller that I didnt notice
    with this app. My concern is whether we must purchase this service too or would it be included with our membership?
Thema:

1. Xcloud VR Controler ideas - Similar Threads - Xcloud Controler ideas

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on Android/Xcloud: When connecting my Elite Series 2 controller to my Android Device (Pixel 4XL w/ Android 10), the View button acts like the default Android back button which breaks functionality in some games....
  3. Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  4. xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.: My Project Scorpio edition Bluetooth controller only registers the A, B, L3, and R3 buttons once I've launched a game. The firmware is up to date and it works fine on my Xbox One X. I've tried...
  5. xCloud Controller Support

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Controller Support: Posting here to state that the Gamesir G4s Bluetooth controller does not function with xCloud. Was disappointed by this as it has been the best mobile controller I've ever used, even having a...
  6. Xcloud Controller Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Problem: Okay to start things off when I'm not having this issue Xcloud is working great so I have no problems with the connection or anything like that. The problem I'm having is when I first launch the...
  7. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect: Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be...
  8. Xcloud controller lag

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller lag: Anyone else experiencing significant input lag when trying to play? I'm on pixel XL, near wifi router with 200/10 down/up, and using Bluetooth connection. The app is showing that my network is not...
  9. Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5: The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out feedback in the app. submitted by /u/robnmish...
  10. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...