xCloud vs Game Streaming - pros and cons

Discus and support xCloud vs Game Streaming - pros and cons in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was just accepted into the xCloud beta here in Denmark and started poking around. I have been using Game Streaming from my One X for some months and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lasborg, May 6, 2020.

1. /u/Lasborg
    /u/Lasborg Guest

I was just accepted into the xCloud beta here in Denmark and started poking around. I have been using Game Streaming from my One X for some months and it works fine. I have game pass.

I can’t really see the distinct different use cases between the two services. What are the pros cons between xCloud and Games Streaming?

Pros for xCloud: no need do pay for the electricity, I don’t need to install a game first. I can play a game on my phone while my kid plays on the xbox. Pros for Gamestreaming: I can play all my installed games gamepass and otherwise

I guess if you have bad upload or metered internet and want to play from out of your house xcloud is better.

Is there something I am not getting?

L

submitted by /u/Lasborg
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lasborg, May 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

Digital Vs. Physical

Disc = 1 set of pros vs cons

Digital = Another set of pros vs cons

Which do you prefer = people bickering over petty differences in their preferences.
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

i'm doing a presentation about xbox at college

Why don't you contact the corporate office for the sales? As to pro and cons are you talking hardware, game library, online vs single vs coop, etc.
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

looking to buy?

You can also voice your opinion in "NFSMW (2012) vs. Forza Horizon"; a detailed collection of Pros and Cons of both games in comparision.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Hate Forza Horizon

Don't forget to add some of that hate to "Forza Horizon vs. NFSMW 2012 Pros and Cons Thread".
  6. insidemanxone Win User

I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

Ciao @Soy Farcandel Confermi che hai accesso a xcloud? Se no, credo che questo accada giocando con la modalit di streaming in locale.
    Mentre su xcloud puoi allontanarti dalla console e giocare in totale libert , con lo streaming in locale è necessario che tu rimanga vicino il tuo router/xbox.
Thema:

1. xCloud vs Game Streaming - pros and cons - Similar Threads - xCloud Game Streaming

2. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  3. XCloud game streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud game streaming: I have Game Pass ultimate and all the necessary requirements to begin project xcloud beta with started early today a month before it was supposed to start on the 15th. I have my controller...
  4. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  5. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  6. Recent game streaming issues (xcloud preview)

in XboX Insiders
    Recent game streaming issues (xcloud preview): Hi. I played through Ori and the will of the wisp with xcloud around 2 weeks ago, but since one week my xcloud experience is totally unplayable. It's a stutter fest and attempting to reconnect to...
  7. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  8. my doubths about project xcloud (or box game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    my doubths about project xcloud (or box game streaming: 1)retrocompatible games wil have retrocompatible games like games from xbox classic or xbox 360? 2)free plan in the final version will have a free plan just like the geforce now? 3)brazil...
  9. Game Streaming (xCloud) account not signing in to the xCloud tab

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming (xCloud) account not signing in to the xCloud tab: I registered some time ago and my MSA is not my most actively checked email account. Apparently a few months ago I received an email to try xCloud, joining the preview program. I had already been...
  10. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]