Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

Discus and support Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I use a xbox one control (I have tried multiple) it has input issues on xcloud and my device in general (using a Samsung Tab A 2019)... I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DCtheCapital, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

Whenever I use a xbox one control (I have tried multiple) it has input issues on xcloud and my device in general (using a Samsung Tab A 2019)... I won’t register about 25% of my inputs...

But when I use a PlayStation controller it works completely fine

Does anyone else have this issue or know a solution? Also I have the firmware completely updated in the controllers

submitted by /u/DCtheCapital
    [link] [comments]

/u/DCtheCapital, Nov 29, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  3. ~Doomagedon~ Win User

Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

I will get a micro usb cord and try to update my controller. Thankyou! :)
  4. Smittychat. Win User

Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm absolutely loving XCloud so far, especially using my home wifi. I still need to test it out on 4G a bit more, and it'd be nice to have one of those Xbox Controller Clips. But since I'm primarily using XCloud at home, I just put my phone on my wireless
    charging stand while I play.

Weirdly, Sea of Thieves is the only game where I've noticed some input lag. Ace Combat, Killer Instinct, and Halo have worked pretty much perfectly for me so far.
Thema:

Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

1. Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues - Similar Threads - Xcloud controller has

2. XCloud Controller Support Complication

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Controller Support Complication: I had a great time with XCloud despite a few laggy interruptions. Played mainly on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet using a Dual Shock 4 controller. Decided to sync a second controller via Bluetooth &...
  3. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...
  4. My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    My Bluetooth Controllers for Xcloud: I have went through about 5 different retractable controllers from amazon and these are the 2 best ones for xbox streaming. I have one for my phone (LG V20) and the other for my tablet (Galaxy Tab...
  5. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...
  6. Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  7. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  8. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  9. Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud on Elite 2 Controller & controller mount with 7.2" HD OLED Huawei Mate 20 X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dindatwin [link] [comments]
  10. xCloud SteelSeries Controller

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud SteelSeries Controller: I haven't seen a post yet about compatibility of xCloud with other non-branded Xbox Controllers. (If there is, please link it to me and I'll give you a cookie ) I have found that SteelSeries...