Xcloud

Discus and support Xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Add Jump Force to Xcloud submitted by /u/DarktimeFD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarktimeFD, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM.

1. Xcloud

/u/DarktimeFD, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  5. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

Thema:

Xcloud

1. Xcloud - Similar Threads - Xcloud

2. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  3. Xcloud: Is Wreckfest working correctly for any of you?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Is Wreckfest working correctly for any of you?: I tried to play times. The firs time the destruction mode loaded correctly, I was ambushed within seconds so I pause the game and it got stuck there no matter which button I was pressing it got...
  4. You gotta love Microsoft involvement on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    You gotta love Microsoft involvement on Project Xcloud: I bought the famous cloud gaming "console" that G released few weeks ago and drama aside, I must say that it works quite well. However the lack of transparency and attention to customers demands...
  5. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  6. 4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!

in XboX Insiders
    4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!: We are excited to bring 4 new titles into Project xCloud today! Wreckfest Dead By Deadlight Children of Morta Fishing Sim Log in and check them out....
  7. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  8. When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

in XboX Insiders
    When does project xcloud come to iphone any news: I’m also a beta tester was wondering when it comes? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.: submitted by /u/Britxpatusa [link] [comments]
  10. What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?: I've had very inconsistent results on my Huawei P30 Pro and have only had one very good experience and two passable experiences out of the roughly eight times I've launched games. I'm intrigued...