Xcloud

Discus and support Xcloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When will xcloud preview be available for ios? ab4e8a85-a350-48d5-b554-537c789bd9c7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XxDarkkAvenger, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Xcloud

When will xcloud preview be available for ios?

:)

XxDarkkAvenger, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  4. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  6. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
Thema:

Xcloud

1. Xcloud - Similar Threads - Xcloud

2. Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud: I own the digital version and all the DLC but it keeps saying that the DLC is not on this Xbox Console. submitted by /u/SteelFlex93 [link] [comments]
  3. Incorrect inputs on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrect inputs on project xcloud: So, I just got into project xcloud a couple days ago but I've been having a weird issue where my controller inputs don't register correctly. For example, when I press RB it registers as start and...
  4. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: I got an email this week or last that Microsoft is expanding the XCloud streaming to PC. I wanted to try it out but cannot figure out how. I have the Xbox Game Streaming (Internal Preview)...
  5. nintendo games on project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    nintendo games on project xcloud: i like to suggest to microsoft another thing for nintendo and microsoft parthernship -release xcloud on switch -release nintendo games(since nes to switch) to more peoples know about nintendo...
  6. Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add Dead or Alive 5 Last Round / Dead or Alive 6 (full game) to XCloud ?: I know I might be asking much but currently XCloud only has one decent fighting game to test; that is Tekken 7. I think Dead or Alive 5 LR / Dead or Alive 6 is fast paced enough to warrant...
  7. Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud?: Can you please add the Fable games to Xcloud? submitted by /u/Pickled-Hermit [link] [comments]
  8. Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86

in XboX Insiders
    Tuto: Play Xcloud on PC using Android-x86: Hi fellow (cloud) gamers. As a lot of you, I'm having a blast gaming on Xcloud and I just wanted to share how I managed to bring the fun to PC using an Android emulator until Microsoft makes...
  9. xcloud signup not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud signup not appearing: When I click links from xbox iphone signup for xcloud, then account login, there is just a blank white screen after that. How do I fix this? 7a21a69e-ac82-4b29-ba02-7c147f32c8de
  10. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...