Xcloud

Discus and support Xcloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i was in the xcloud program when it came out and had the app on my android but now i moved to ios and was wondering if i can get the app again or is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by priyo ahmed, Jun 27, 2020.

1. priyo ahmed
    priyo ahmed Guest

Xcloud

So i was in the xcloud program when it came out and had the app on my android but now i moved to ios and was wondering if i can get the app again or is there any way to join it again because i still want to use it and try it.

:)

priyo ahmed, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  4. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  6. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
Thema:

Xcloud

1. Xcloud - Similar Threads - Xcloud

2. Project XCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project XCloud: Ive been playing a game on Xcloud for a little while and was wondering if i purchased the disk for the game and would my data and progress be synced across between my console and Xcloud?...
  3. Do we know when touch contols are rolling out for XCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Do we know when touch contols are rolling out for XCloud?: People have been asking for this since the open beta launched last year and I haven't seen any updates on it yet. submitted by /u/Mercennarius [link] [comments]
  4. Xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud: I just learned about this from a friend and bave filled the form can you plz give me i like to download from test flite on ios and plz make ut a real app so that way more than 10,000 people can...
  5. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...
  6. Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead to beta and xcloud: If I change from alpha skip ahead to beta the reason is my removable harddrive won't work on alpha skip ahead and if I go to beta updates will I be able to use xcloud still submitted by...
  7. Xcloud not working?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud not working?: ok cool so after i changed my gamertag the xcloud service just kinda stopped working and says I have to register for it, but I can't register for it cus im already registered, what do I do?...
  8. bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?: I dont need help i just need some information about keyboard and mouse. On the xbox one there is keyboard and mouse support on a couple of games but im not sure if k&m support is on the project...
  9. How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone

in XBoX on Mobile
    How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone: How will it works when xcloud and game pass beone 66714400-c50d-48d5-a3a9-66aa850833cd
  10. Project Xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud: will project xcloud be coming to Australia? i know its been asked a thousand times before but its getting beyond a joke at this stage, with all the awesome portable gaming services being...