XCloud

Discus and support XCloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Will you be able to stream games from the cloud you already own on a disc have with xcloud? eb7aacf9-1dca-4311-9825-293dd17436ce Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BlakeKB17, Jul 26, 2020.

1. BlakeKB17
    BlakeKB17 Guest

XCloud

Will you be able to stream games from the cloud you already own on a disc have with xcloud?

:)

BlakeKB17, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

3. luissolid Win User

XO19 London

I was really impressed about the announcement of xCloud coming to xCloud

Regards!
  4. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

The Answer is if you trying use the Controller for xCloud, the xCloud is Test Version Yet, you tried make Firmware Update on your Controller ? I Suggest you make Report and give Some Feedback to the xCloud Developer Team
  6. Z12 Win User

Xbox...xCloud!

I’m very exicted for xCloud! I’m hoping Microsoft will bring xCloud support to the Nintendo Switch after the recent announcment.
Thema:

XCloud

1. XCloud - Similar Threads - XCloud

2. XCloud game streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud game streaming: I have Game Pass ultimate and all the necessary requirements to begin project xcloud beta with started early today a month before it was supposed to start on the 15th. I have my controller...
  3. XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?: Hi everyone, Quick and stupid question. With Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to, say, buy a standalone game, to be able to play with cloud streaming? For example: I want to play Devil May Cry...
  4. No audio in party chat on streaming xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    No audio in party chat on streaming xcloud: I can join party and can hear people talk but I can't talk and they can't hear me at all. Also can't send messages submitted by /u/bochman79 [link] [comments]
  5. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  6. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  7. Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?: I've got 44 ping, 100 Mbps download, 100 Mbps upload. 5ghz. I have Google Nest wifi hubs all over the house, as my isp put the router in the worst place possible in the basement and I needed a...
  8. Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud: So I just wanted to make a suggestion to add an toggle for app animations like the comets in the background, just to help improve performance of the app on older devices. Thats it. submitted by...
  9. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  10. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...