xd gta 5

Discus and support xd gta 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Quiero información para cambiar la cuenta actual, que está asociada a Xbox Live por otra distinta, de tal manera que se quede asociado el Xbox Live a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xd gta 5, Apr 2, 2015.

1. xd gta 5
    xd gta 5 Guest

xd gta 5

Quiero información para cambiar la cuenta actual, que está asociada a Xbox Live por otra distinta, de tal manera que se quede asociado el Xbox Live a esta nueva cuenta, con todos los logros y todo el contenido de este gamertag a la nueva cuenta.
    Gracias

[Translation]

I want information to change the current account, which is associated to Xbox Live by another, in such a way that it is associated with the Xbox Live to this new account, with all the accomplishments and the content of this gamertag to the new features.
    Thank you

:)

xd gta 5, Apr 2, 2015
  2. PedroxLksBR
    PedroxLksBR Guest
    Gamertags

-

- Max Payne 3, AC REVELATIONS, Gta IV e vários outros.. xD

PedroxLksBR, Apr 2, 2015
  3. MAIDENaX3
    MAIDENaX3 Guest
    Do people still play GTA4?

YES! gotta love GTA. free mode is whats up

love hitting those ramps into oncoming traffic XD

MAIDENaX3, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

xd gta 5

Hey there xd gta 5!

For clarification, are you trying to merge two existing Xbox Live profiles? Unfortunately there is not a way to merge two different profiles. However, if you would like to move your Xbox Live profile to a different Microsoft Account, you can do so on your
    Xbox 360 console by following the steps on our
    Move Your Gamertag
    support page.

Post back and let us know that helps! xd gta 5 :)

Mister Beep, Apr 2, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

xd gta 5

Hey there xd gta 5!

For clarification, are you trying to merge two existing Xbox Live profiles? Unfortunately there is not a way to merge two different profiles. However, if you would like to move your Xbox Live profile to a different Microsoft Account, you can do so on your
    Xbox 360 console by following the steps on our
    Move Your Gamertag
    support page.

Post back and let us know that helps! :)
  6. PedroxLksBR Win User

Gamertags

-

- Max Payne 3, AC REVELATIONS, Gta IV e vários outros.. xD
  7. Mesmeric Rose Win User

What things do you want to see from Borderlands in Borderlands 2? And what do you not want to see.

crap xD that was my biggest issue with the game was it took around 5 clips to kill enemies xD
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Lack of UNSC Personnel in Spartan Ops

5:10 - 5:25, the best death cry ever was amazing. XD
  9. KingWolfKiller Win User

Adiciona ae XD

[quote user=""]

Ae Galera add ae

Gta IV

Call Of Duty Black ops e MW3

Pes 13,12,11

Super Stret Faither

The king of Fighters XIII

Abraços XD

[/quote][quote user=""]

Ae Galera add ae

Gta IV

Call Of Duty Black ops e MW3

Pes 13,12,11

Super Stret Faither

The king of Fighters XIII

Abraços XD

[/quote]
Thema:

xd gta 5

1. xd gta 5 - Similar Threads - gta

2. GTA V freezing on 1 particular account

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V freezing on 1 particular account: I've downloaded GTA V again on my XB1 and decided to restart the story. I tried to start a new game but this wasn't working so I deleted the save game data in my games files and add ons. The...
  3. GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: I play gta on steam and my freind plays on xbox . I have a xbox Account but i dont have gta on it can i still join him or invite him to my game ? I would invite him and he invited me but still...
  4. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  5. Gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V: So i was able to install gta v till a few weeks or months tell me why i cant anymore? I want to play it fix it pls 1d8f8172-c6f9-4d50-876f-f85ada3bbc5b
  6. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  7. Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...: Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will read every other disc. it used to be able to read the GTA V disc but now it suddenly just stopped. I've...
  8. Gta 5 stops every 15 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 stops every 15 mins: Guys help me please this quarantine is so boring and when i try to play gta 5 on my xbox one the game stops working every 15 min and i can't do nothing i tried reseting my console deleting my...
  9. HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?: GTA is currently free on Epic Games store. However, once I have placed my order for it, I am unable to find the space/app where I can download the game from, to my console. I tried searching for...
  10. GTA not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA not working: I don't know why when i play gta 5 on my xbox one the gae stops every 15_ 10 minutes can someone help me find a solution 95f41165-1e38-4c09-9f31-ab5d3b109b2d