Xemu Game Problem

Discus and support Xemu Game Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was downloading an ISO of the original Battle of Bikini Bottom for the Xemu emulator and I thought it was just that game, but no, every single... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xylo2009, Jul 3, 2022.

1. xylo2009
    xylo2009 Guest

Xemu Game Problem

I was downloading an ISO of the original Battle of Bikini Bottom for the Xemu emulator and I thought it was just that game, but no, every single f***ing compatible g
    Xemu Game Problem [​IMG]
    ame put in there has to be interrupted by the stupid Assertion failed error! I even inserted a different ISO and the stupid thing just always says "Assertion failed!". If only I knew how to reinstall Xemu and start over again.

:)

xylo2009, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xemu Game Problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Xylo

Xemu is not an official tool supported by Microsoft

Unfortunately inside Xbox forums we can't assist you with that

Sorry, you need to refer to who create it
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xemu Game Problem

llllooolllllllll I was reading it like no thats not what their talking about!!! SMH
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xemu Game Problem

Really?

You really think a question about game piracy was a good idea on the official Xbox website?
  5. HarryBLFC96 Win User

Game problems.

Things I have tried.

Hard reset

Delete my profile from xbox then hard reset then add my profile back.

Cleared persistent storage.

Changed locale settings as per Microsoft instructions.

Uninstalled and reinstalled my game.

And possibly a few more but can't think from the top of my head.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

The problem with the game

Thema:

Xemu Game Problem

1. Xemu Game Problem - Similar Threads - Xemu Game Problem

2. Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts: Hi all. I am a family organiser and I am managing two microsoft kids accounts. I have purchased a PC game pass with my own account. I was expecting, that when my kids signed into the Xbox app on...
  3. FS2020 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 cloud gaming: Hello, Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are joysticks or yokes supported on the one x? Thanks...
  4. is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?: can i use steering wheel with cloud gaming yet? ee741b1f-27cb-4219-ac28-d0587f62915c
  5. What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else): Please help me settle this debate on whether the Xbox 360 uses Game Discs or DVDs. :) d7a968a6-47c4-4f5d-889d-f01b93f9dcce
  6. Game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates: How do I play my game without updating it? It already started and it's going to take 11 hours. How can I reverse this?? I just want to play. 2e83a734-dfee-4948-b265-a11b6199a010
  7. xBox Game Capture: How do I get the toolbar out of my face?

in XBoX on Windows
    xBox Game Capture: How do I get the toolbar out of my face?: I'm trying to capture a game with the xbox capture and this is in my face. How do I get it out of my face? It's right in the way. I need it gone or at least moved! [img]...
  8. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

in XboX Insiders
    After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games: My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it spins a lot faster than it should after the...
  9. True Family sharing of services and games. 4 Xbox's in the house.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Family sharing of services and games. 4 Xbox's in the house.: I just received a Series X today. My youngest inherited my old Xbox one S, but now he can't play his games. The current system should be updated in my opinion. Not only will I have to purchase all...
  10. Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I...: Minecraft subscription is messed up. It is asking me to purchase the game again. How do I fix this? I don't want to purchase it again. We originally purchased the Starter Pack in January 2022....