Xfinity App Not Working on Xbox 360 Anymore

Discus and support Xfinity App Not Working on Xbox 360 Anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Around mid-January, the app stopped loading episodes of anything.I try searching by Network, Series, etc., nothing loads. I am a Digital Starter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alpha Lima Papa, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Xfinity App Not Working on Xbox 360 Anymore

Around mid-January, the app stopped loading episodes of anything.I try searching by Network, Series, etc., nothing loads. I am a Digital Starter subscriber, have an Xbox Gold membership, and Xfinity Internet, so what gives? I have changed nothing on my end.
    When I called Comcast, they could not figure out the issue and said they would escalate it, but never got back to me.

:)

Alpha Lima Papa, Apr 9, 2014
  2. J Storm
    J Storm Guest
    HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I think its really retarded there's no comcast/xfinity support for HBOGO for Xbox 360 im forced to use the xfinity app why cant i use both?????????? i can use both on my iPhone 4 HBOGO & xfinity tv app.........

J Storm, Apr 9, 2014
  3. strongBADGUY
    strongBADGUY Guest
    Xfinity app no longer working

I recently got a new Xbox 360....as my old one died. I still have the same HDD though. Since i've been using the new Xbox (with my old harddrive) the Xfinity app stopped working.

When i sign-in, it give me "Setup Error Code 810"

Its saying i'm using a secondary account. But i do not have a secondary account. Just the primary account. The same i was using before. But it won't let me use it anymore

strongBADGUY, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Xfinity App Not Working on Xbox 360 Anymore

Also, no Community Ambassador helped me either.

Alpha Lima Papa, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Alpha Lima Papa Win User

Also, no Community Ambassador helped me either.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xfinity streaming app

7. J Storm Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I think its really retarded there's no comcast/xfinity support for HBOGO for Xbox 360 im forced to use the xfinity app why cant i use both?????????? i can use both on my iPhone 4 HBOGO & xfinity tv app.........
  8. SKYWALKERJ74 Win User

No 3D pass through with Xbox One with DIrectv

I had xfinity and the 3d channels worked fine. Now I switched to directv, and it doesn't work anymore...wth
  9. KaiDanger Win User

Comedy Central App No Longer Supported by Comcast Xfinity?

I'm having the same problem with the CC app and it being supported by Xfinity. It works just fine on the iPad. It even gives the option to sign in to Xfinity.
Thema:

1. Xfinity App Not Working on Xbox 360 Anymore - Similar Threads - Xfinity App Working

2. Xfinity streaming app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xfinity streaming app: How do I get the xfinity streaming app on my xbox one. 0fe1c251-d7cd-4276-8d06-b71a0a0f11b5
  3. Add Xfinity app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Xfinity app: Where do i go to request for a Xfinity stream app to be added? It used to be on the 360 but its not on the one. You would think in 2019 they would add the biggest cable/internet company to there...
  4. Xfinity app on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xfinity app on Xbox one: When do we get an Xfinity app for Xbox one? 302c49df-7e17-4eab-a8fb-353cedf1a948
  5. Watch ESPN App - Xbox One - Xfinity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch ESPN App - Xbox One - Xfinity: When I go to activate the Watch ESPN app on Xbox one, via my computer or mobile device, I go to the website provided, enter my activation code and select my cable provider (Xfinity). At that...
  6. Comedy Central App No Longer Supported by Comcast Xfinity?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comedy Central App No Longer Supported by Comcast Xfinity?: Either I have had no problem in the past logging into my XBox One CC app with my Comcast Xfinity login, or it's a new feature of the CC app to ask for a log in for some full episodes. Anyone know...
  7. Xfinity app issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xfinity app issues: Lately I have been experiencing an issue with Xfunity where shows show as available but when you try to access them the app freezes, and or doesnt show any shows you can wartch. I also find that a...
  8. Xfinity app on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xfinity app on xbox360: Do you know when the xfinity app on xbox360 is going to have cinemax and hbo available again?.. It seems every time they do free previews of these channels they wont let you access them....
  9. Xfinity app no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xfinity app no longer working: I recently got a new Xbox 360....as my old one died. I still have the same HDD though. Since i've been using the new Xbox (with my old harddrive) the Xfinity app stopped working. When i sign-in,...
  10. XFINITY APP ON XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XFINITY APP ON XBOX ONE: Anybody know if the Xfinity App will be coming to Xbox One???? 08ef2c1e-102f-406c-a6b4-30fdbc968efa