Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Discus and support Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoshuaBrown8, Apr 16, 2019.

1. JoshuaBrown8
    JoshuaBrown8 Guest

i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out.

disconnects meanwhile a game-session....

please let me know if u got something i didnt tried yet.

best regards

:)

JoshuaBrown8, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Drastic211YT Win User

My stuff do the same thing it's doing it now but I'm fanna try the offline thing and see if it work

It just happened 3 days ago and still dont work to now but I'm fanna do the offline thing and see
  3. JoshuaBrown8 Win User

I appreciate your reply. I know that there are several factors that point to troubleshooting. I’ve completed the guides that lead me to the same spot that I’m still currently in. I even posted pictures in a reply from the link you provide to show that I
    do not receive error codes. It seems to be a stability/connectivity issue with IPv6 that, my xbox exclusively, in my household causes problems.

There is not an error code so I can not troubleshoot any options with my xbox. I will contact my ISP because that is the only thing that does not have to do with another xbox forum leading to this revolving circle of unanswered questions.
  4. JoshuaBrown8 Win User

Thanks,

Unfortunately I’ve already used/currently utilizing port forwarding through the Xfi app without any change to the problem. This has happened on my current and previous modem. Both from Xfinity, but different models.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies!

Sorry to hear that this issue is still going on. Usually, when your connection gets dropped and it's related to a Teredo message, this indicates that you're losing the secure connection to Xbox Live servers. The Teredo protocol sounds like it is getting
    randomly disconnected and this usually stems from a setting in the network hardware.

Due to this, I'd recommend giving a shot to the troubleshooting from our
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    as the wizard can guide you through the steps and solutions to get you back in the game. You may actually also benefit from contacting your ISP as well, since you have multiple consoles on the network as well
    to see if they have anything to add that may be helpful.

Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope this helps you a bit more.
  6. JoshuaBrown8 Win User

[​IMG]
    Network
    disconnected
    [​IMG]

Result after testing failed multiplayer connection

[​IMG]

Result after clicking “go offline”, then immediately after, “go online”.
Thema:

1. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection - Similar Threads - Xfinity Comcast WiFi

2. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K. See info here for a more...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: TV Remote through Xbox With the IR-Blasting feature from the Xbox One, you can only send "simple" remote control signals like channel numbers to switch to a...
  5. Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: MAC address: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: MAC address My xbox one wifi password is not working and i can’t creat a new gamertag can you help me Please go ahead and start a new thread, detaling out any...
  6. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Xbox one and tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Xbox one and tv If you are looking for the HDMI input from the Xbox it is now called One Guide and the icon has 3 broken horizontal lines....
  7. Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: My Xbox One keeps signing me out whenever I play a game This has been happening to me a lot recently. When I get on to play on my Xbox One, I am able to play...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Signing out issues: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Signing out issues I have been having problems with my Xbox one signing me out right when I am in the middle of any game and it is very frustrating because I...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Fall update 2017 I don't completely understand how it's considered "faster". They added new pages to get through to get to where you want to go. I have to tab...
  10. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...