Xfinity streaming app

Discus and support Xfinity streaming app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the xfinity streaming app on my xbox one. 0fe1c251-d7cd-4276-8d06-b71a0a0f11b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cue Khan 7, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Cue Khan 7
    Cue Khan 7 Guest

Xfinity streaming app

How do I get the xfinity streaming app on my xbox one.

:)

Cue Khan 7, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Anghellic Karma Win User

Xfinity streaming app

It doesn't appear that there is an app specifically for Xbox One for Xfinity Streaming. Alternatively, you could download apps for particular networks you'd like to watch (USA, SyFy, etc) and sign into those using your Xfinity credentials. Hope this helps!
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xfinity streaming app

4. PERMAT420 Win User

Xfinity

If the Xfinity app does not show in the app marketplace (like it did for me), search for it "Xfinity"
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Add xfinity app?

I talked to Xfinity, they said they had the app already on 360 platform and it's up to Microsoft to utilize the app on the one console.
    Unfortunately, Xfinity is mistaken here.

Microsoft only provides a marketplace to distribute apps from third parties like Xfinity. As Microsoft doesn't own publishing rights for Xfinity, only Xfinity can make a Xfinity app for the Xbox One.

While there are means to get Xbox 360 games working on the Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility, it wouldn't make sense for the Xfinity App. And even then, Xfinity would have to give Microsoft the rights to "convert" the app to Backwards Compatibility.

I'd assume the Xfinity support agent didn't know what you really wanted, or was too lazy to actually help you.
  6. den67 Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I guess Xfinity/Comcast wanted all there subscribers to just use there XFINITY app, I tryed the xfinity app and it stinks. I took it out. Thats what everyone should do, to protest. Do not download or use xfinity app. I will stick with CRACKLE, It has married
    with children....lol
Thema:

Xfinity streaming app

1. Xfinity streaming app - Similar Threads - Xfinity streaming app

2. Xbox xfinity wifi on demand

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox xfinity wifi on demand: Xbox xfinity wifi on demand That is an issue related to your ISP. You should contact Comcast to verify this issue with you in order to solve it. b642ad4c-a879-4a47-9b29-4fd13cfccbf9
  3. How can I open my nat on my xbox one I have xfinity I don’t know how I can use my nat also...

in XboX Insiders
    How can I open my nat on my xbox one I have xfinity I don’t know how I can use my nat also...: So how can I use my open mat on my xbox tried every settings but keeps showing moderate so annoying. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  4. Xfinity WiFi kicks me off Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity WiFi kicks me off Xbox: Xfinity WiFi kicks me off Xbox Ever since i switched to xfinity wifi ive been having problems with connection all the time and now its getting annoying. Xfinity is cool because i have really good...
  5. Add xfinity app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add xfinity app?: Where do i go to request for a Xfinity stream app to be added? It used to be on the 360 but its not on the one. You would think in 2019 they would add the biggest cable/internet company to there...
  6. Add Xfinity app?

in XboX Insiders
    Add Xfinity app?: I talked to Xfinity, they said they had the app is already on 360 platform and it's up to Microsoft to utilize the app on the one console. It's 2019 im surprised the app isn't on xbox one....
  7. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  9. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  10. Xbox one x wont connect to xfinity hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x wont connect to xfinity hotspot: Iam using my moms xfinity account to have wifi at my house, and for some reason it stopped working inside my house but when i leave it works on my phone no problem.but at home it stopped...