Xfinity streaming app

Discus and support Xfinity streaming app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the xfinity streaming app on my xbox one. 0fe1c251-d7cd-4276-8d06-b71a0a0f11b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cue Khan 7, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. Cue Khan 7
    Cue Khan 7 Guest

Xfinity streaming app

How do I get the xfinity streaming app on my xbox one.

:)

2. Anghellic Karma Win User

Xfinity streaming app

It doesn't appear that there is an app specifically for Xbox One for Xfinity Streaming. Alternatively, you could download apps for particular networks you'd like to watch (USA, SyFy, etc) and sign into those using your Xfinity credentials. Hope this helps!
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xfinity streaming app

4. PERMAT420 Win User

Xfinity

If the Xfinity app does not show in the app marketplace (like it did for me), search for it "Xfinity"
  5. den67 Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I guess Xfinity/Comcast wanted all there subscribers to just use there XFINITY app, I tryed the xfinity app and it stinks. I took it out. Thats what everyone should do, to protest. Do not download or use xfinity app. I will stick with CRACKLE, It has married
    with children....lol
  6. Austin-Q Win User

NFL App and Comcast

I agree, We should have the NHL app, as well as a Comcast/Xfinity App on Xbox One. Access to on-demand content from XFinity would be great!
Thema:

Xfinity streaming app

1. Xfinity streaming app - Similar Threads - Xfinity streaming app

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  3. Xbox one x wont connect to xfinity hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x wont connect to xfinity hotspot: Iam using my moms xfinity account to have wifi at my house, and for some reason it stopped working inside my house but when i leave it works on my phone no problem.but at home it stopped...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  5. Add Xfinity app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Xfinity app: Where do i go to request for a Xfinity stream app to be added? It used to be on the 360 but its not on the one. You would think in 2019 they would add the biggest cable/internet company to there...
  6. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  7. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Does Xbox one X really process and upscale regular xfinity tv? When you set your output to 4K, everything on the console is output at 4K. See info here for a more...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: TV Remote through Xbox: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: TV Remote through Xbox With the IR-Blasting feature from the Xbox One, you can only send "simple" remote control signals like channel numbers to switch to a...
  10. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...