Xfinity WiFi kicks me off Xbox

Discus and support Xfinity WiFi kicks me off Xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xfinity WiFi kicks me off Xbox Ever since i switched to xfinity wifi ive been having problems with connection all the time and now its getting... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by kidspider360, Dec 16, 2019.

1. kidspider360
    kidspider360 Guest

Ever since i switched to xfinity wifi ive been having problems with connection all the time and now its getting annoying. Xfinity is cool because i have really good download speeds and all but ever since i had this over at@t ive been getting disconnected
    from games left and right and my only workaround is to set my wifi back up and does this many times a day during games where im either doing very good or doing something very important and i lose all my stuff. TLDR recently switched to new wifi never had
    wifi issues tried resetting the router didn't work need help.

:)

kidspider360, Dec 16, 2019
  2. XoJay N AnaoX Win User

If you only have one Xbox you can try port forwarding in the Xfinity app or through the admin for the gate way search 10.0.0.1 user name admin password is password I recommend charging the password to one you create. port forwarding is pretty easy in the
    Xfinity app. select network, advance settings, port forward then select your xbox the select xbox live in the next box then hit save or add port at the bottom. there should be a bunch of ports like 3074,88,53,80,3544 an 4500. if you select xbox live it will
    add all you need. then restart your xbox an modem/router hope this helps
  3. FriskiNiski Win User

Hello kidspider360

Sorry for this annoyance

Have you tried contacting your Internet Provider?

Run the Xbox speed test utility

Verify the speed of your console’s Internet connection. To verify the speed of your Internet connection, run the Xbox One console speed test:

1. Press the Menu button on the Xbox One controller.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Network.
    4. Select Detailed Network Statistics.
    5. The results should appear in a few moments.
    Write down the following information from your speed test results:

• Download speed
    • Upload speed
    • Ping
      Note Having this information handy will make the discussion easier if you have to contact your ISP later.

Need more help?
  4. PromXnitereject Win User

Xbox Screen And Menu

I dont have a network cable pluged into my xbox i run off wifi and the othe network cable is hooked in for the phone, xfinity
  5. BicolourPrawn90 Win User

Xbox says wifi password incorrect but is. Connects fine with wired connection.

It kicked me off of Destiny while I was playing the crucible. I was 20-3 and it kicked me off. It then kicked me off of my wifi and couldn't log back on because it kept saying my password was wrong. I ended up just clearing my MAC address and restarting
    my xbox. Its all good now.
  6. NinjaAsassin390 Win User

Xbox Live randomly and continuously disconnects for me

My xbox one. Won't connect to my WiFi. I try to change my xbox one back to my home xbox and it kicks me off and gives me an error code
Thema:

1. Xfinity WiFi kicks me off Xbox - Similar Threads - Xfinity WiFi kicks

2. Media Remote unable to change channels - Xfinity (XG1v4A) cable box, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Remote unable to change channels - Xfinity (XG1v4A) cable box, Xbox One X: The main problem I am having is that my Media Remote is unable to change channels. If I use the channel up/down button, nothing happens. If I type in a channel #, nothing happens. If I scroll thru...
  3. Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live won’t connect to Xfinity WiFi.: So ive been trying to connect my xbox to my new wireless wifi router. I have many other devices that work on this wifi so its not a password issue. Ive perform a reset of both the xbox and the...
  4. Xbox xfinity wifi on demand

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox xfinity wifi on demand: Xbox xfinity wifi on demand That is an issue related to your ISP. You should contact Comcast to verify this issue with you in order to solve it. b642ad4c-a879-4a47-9b29-4fd13cfccbf9
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  6. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  7. Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

Comcast: Can’t connect to xfinity wifi: Comcast (ISPs): Can’t connect to xfinity wifi Yeah on your xfinity account on devices you might have the xbox on pause like i did or check using the app/website of xfinity account...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won't connect to my Xfinity wifi

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won't connect to my Xfinity wifi: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won't connect to my Xfinity wifi so I tried to connect to my online account it wouldn't let me told me to unplug my modem for 30 seconds and...
  9. Xbox one won't connect to xfinity WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to xfinity WiFi.: i either get can't connect with static IP address or it says can't get IP address sometimes. ?? I'm on a hotspot which usually works for a long time. Since my xbox updated it won't work. Some one...
  10. Can I use an XFINITY Wifi Hotspot to setup my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an XFINITY Wifi Hotspot to setup my Xbox One S: I just got an Xbox One S for Christmas and I don't have a wired or wireless internet connection. Can I use an XFINITY Wifi Hotspot to set it up? 3897a793-f8a8-4fb0-a3ec-9c2876200b15