>>XMCC<< Minecraft Creative Crew!

Discus and support >>XMCC<< Minecraft Creative Crew! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I have created the Xbox Minecraft Creative Crew! Feel free to join today you must be creative :) Thanks! 45ef9c40-08df-46e7-bc1b-009b96a1a24b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsReevy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. ItsReevy
    ItsReevy Guest

Hey I have created the Xbox Minecraft Creative Crew! Feel free to join today you must be creative >>XMCC<< Minecraft Creative Crew! :) Thanks!

:)

ItsReevy, Apr 9, 2014
  2. >>>MINECRAFT<<<

Or maybe re-think your thread title. There are other keys on the keyboard other than the < and >. Might want to try the SHIFT key too.

WolfiesDen360, Apr 9, 2014
  3. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    >>>MINECRAFT<<<

Tell them your playstyle. Some people like pvp, creative, survival, survival+griefing lol.

DarkOvcharka, Apr 9, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Witcher 1 remake as parting gift for XBOX 360

Ugh. I don't think it will happen. It is far to old and dated. The Witcher 1 is right where CD Projekt Red wants it. On PC.

You could always try asking on their Twitter. See if you can get something started
  5. chemicalsora Win User

The Witcher 1 remake as parting gift for XBOX 360

If CD Projekt Red releases Witcher 1 on consoles, it'll be on gen 8 ones.
  6. Flint SithLord Win User

Mass Effect trilogy on Xbox One?

I guess we all just have to wait until E3 and see what happens. I know I want it but I don't know how I would have the time to play it. I still haven't played very much of Dragon Age or finished a bunch of other games.
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello everyone :)

I liked the way that Mass Effect 3 ended because it made sense to me, not all stories end up with the Princess marrying the Prince and they live happily ever after.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  8. Auswulf Win User

It would be awesome but I probably wouldn't buy it as I have all three games on the Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. >>XMCC<< Minecraft Creative Crew! - Similar Threads - >>XMCC<< Minecraft Creative

2. Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?: Due to an unfortunate event, the old iPad died and we purchased a new one. We had all of the old iPad content saved in iCloud, except for the Minecraft worlds, which were saved on Xbox Live. We...
  3. Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!: Wow, that's a really good deal! b1521e6a-e11f-4aed-873c-81f7fda7734a
  4. Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition: I understand Minecraft windows 10 version cant play on line with Java edition. however, what can be the solution? do we need to buy a new one or can somehow change a version...
  5. Minecraft PE wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE wont work: i just made an account for mcpe so that i can play with my friends across the globe. So every time i launch the app, it’ll automatically sign in and stuff, once it’s signed in, it just stops...
  6. Minecraft XBox One Edition (2014) vs aktuelles Minecraft [Mod Translation-Minecraft XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBox One Edition (2014) vs aktuelles Minecraft [Mod Translation-Minecraft XBox...: Hallo Zusammen, Was passiert, wenn ich die Minecraft XBox One Edition von 2014 von Disk auf der XBox installiere und update? Ist das Ergebnis identisch dazu als würde ich das aktuelle Minecraft...
  7. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  8. Minecraft On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft On Xbox One: Hello, I have a problem with the new Minecraft, it says I own the game but doesn't allow me to install it, but it did before, can someone get me help for this, please?...
  9. Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft: I am experiencing an issue where one of my four controllers when trying to play split screen on Minecraft says controller lost connection, this is a different controller each time & the controller...
  10. Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space: The forum is full of people having this problem with Minecraft and still no improvement. My xbox has 300GB free. I just bought and installed Minecraft. I could play for one time of 30 mins. When...