XO: Unable to Download Previously Purchased DLC- Alien Isolation

Discus and support XO: Unable to Download Previously Purchased DLC- Alien Isolation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought all the DLC for Alien Isolation for my Xbox One S several years ago when I had it on disc. Now one my One X I downloaded the Gamepass version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alexv87, Sep 28, 2020.

1. alexv87
    alexv87 Guest

I bought all the DLC for Alien Isolation for my Xbox One S several years ago when I had it on disc. Now one my One X I downloaded the Gamepass version and when I go to the Store to redownload the DLC, it wants me to purchase them again. Is there somewhere
    else I need to go to download already purchased content?

:)

alexv87, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

Ultimate game sale.

Trial fusion + season pass €14.60

Lords of the fallen €10.50

Alien Isolation € 28

I'm done :)

PS: Are Alien Isolation DLCs interesting and good or not that much ?
  3. CRUZZifer Win User

Original Alien Cast reuniting for Alien Isolation DLC

4. marknally Win User

Alien Isolation DLC

^ I think at the moment there are 2 packs out and seems like there another 3 to come on the screenshot of the season pass
  5. signoftheserpent Win User

Alien Isolation DLC

Are they producing more DLC?
  6. marknally Win User

Alien Isolation DLC

I see this is reduced to £10 today, haven't even played the main game yet (Xmas pressie) but tempted because it looks good value and as Az says has good feedback.
Thema:

1. XO: Unable to Download Previously Purchased DLC- Alien Isolation - Similar Threads - Unable Download Previously

2. Call of Duty downloaded and unable to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty downloaded and unable to play it: We have purchased and downloaded COD and when try to open it none of the icons are selectable. I went into purchase history and tried to redownload and already there. We clicked on purchase again...
  3. Unable to download Minecraft. Any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Minecraft. Any suggestions?: https://youtu.be/Cd0ghtYzzys If I had to guess, I probably somehow canceled the download right at the end, so the Microsoft store gets messed up. 416bf1a6-f025-4b42-85b9-6bd672449d1b
  4. Unable to download profile on Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download profile on Xbox 360 game: Can someone help me? I’ve been trying to download my profile onto an Xbox 360 game I have recently purchased however when I go to download the profile it says not connected to Xbox live. Yet when...
  5. Unable to download Minecraft Bedrock onto PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Minecraft Bedrock onto PC: I am trying to download Minecraft Bedrock onto my PC which I purchased from a legitimate website, my microsoft account recognises the purchase but when I try to download it says I don't have any...
  6. Previously bought Gears of War 4 found unable to download, how to solve?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously bought Gears of War 4 found unable to download, how to solve?: Previously bought Gears of War 4 found unable to download, how to solve? Sorry i'm from china.my not good at english,I sending this message is using translation software 以前买的Gears of War 4 发现...
  7. Unable to re-download previously purchased games to Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download previously purchased games to Xbox 360: When I select a game from download history, the download page opens but then closes immediately. The same happens if I select from the marketplace. I also have an Xbox One and am wondering if the...
  8. Unable to Download Previously Purchased Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Download Previously Purchased Content: With the recent update to the Xbox 360 to allow for larger external storage I purchased an external HD, and began the process of re-downloading all of my older content. I have run into issues...
  9. Unable to download and play a game that has previously been bought on Xbox Live marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download and play a game that has previously been bought on Xbox Live marketplace.: Hello everyone, the titles says it all. A while ago I bought Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning at the Marketplace, I downloaded the game smoothly and could play it without any issues. Now I...
  10. Unable to download previously purchased 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download previously purchased 360 game: Hi there, I'm having an issue with the Witcher 2. I transferred regions (and consoles, as my UK one obviously won't play games over here!) and this seems to be the only game I can't re-acquire....