XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

Discus and support XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program and receive alpha version firmware. Lately, my Xbox One X appears to be falling apart.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Globoximus, Jun 29, 2019.

1. XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program and receive alpha version firmware. Lately, my Xbox One X appears to be falling apart. I receive the same error code over and over again whenever I start a game or app (in the lucky case this is even possible), namely: 0x97e10bca. I have. I have also had several freezes and the dreaded error code 105 yadayadayada alot over the last days which points - according to the official forum where an employee pointed me towards this place - to a HDD failure, and therefore possibly a warranty case.

I was supposed to go on the help page and enter the error code above (0x97e10bca), only to find out that this error message does not even exist in the database. So I am at a loss if my XONEX is simply at the end of its life cycle, if its the OS (as I am in the alpha firmware program)... in that case resetting might fix the issue (I had to do that once before, and did not exactly find it to be an enjoyable experience) or if my console is simply in the slow, agonising process of dying. Most of the time it either now freezes or games will not start at all with the error code above or without downloaded DLCs. Most of the time I need to completely reset the internal power surge protection by completely cutting off power repeatedly before I even make it to the start screen. Then, if I am lucky - as I said - I may be able to play one of my games, only without all the DLC (for example Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition does not have Duke Nukem anymore, even though the DLC is still listed under "manage addon").

That about sums it up. The code 0x97e10bca does not seem to exist, all I have found is 0x87e10bca, which supposedly is a store issue. I am sure a store issue would not cause so many problems (having to reboot repeatedly, purchased content not available or games not starting at all, etc).

Most hilariously, I cannot even report the problem using the Insider App, as it crashes as well - or well, the "report problem" feature remains stuck at "Collecting information" , or the app just shuts down with the same error code as all my other apps / games. I cant make heads or tails of it. Anyone here who had the same problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Globoximus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Globoximus, Jun 29, 2019
  2. MC Rats Win User

No Longer Preview Member?

The app for me is the preview registration app. Once I open it, it just crashes out.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Resident Evil Zero crashes and shutdown the system

Hi

If you have the youtube app open on your console can you try closing it to see if the console still crashes. I know with my console a little while ago if I had the youtube app open even in the background it would sometimes cause my console to crash when
    playing games?
  4. JamesMcDermott3 Win User

cant install FH4 on pc

the error says 0x80073D02 - cant install while the app is open, when its definately not open.

It downloads most of it but then it shows a button for an update, which it cant seem to download
  5. RippenHarra Win User

The New media remote is an alternate for the Kinect

Once using Smartglass with your X1, once it's open, check the box in settings to not close app while in use. That way it's ready at all times without unlocking opening app everytime you wish to pause rewind or play. Just a tip.
  6. EfeFQ Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

It happened mee to . I played the game a while and once I opened it, it said there is a problem and download the game again. But I cant download

(there can be grammar mistakes sorry)
Thema:

XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

1. XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone... - Similar Threads - XONEX crashes games

2. Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.: Its not the worst bug but it is annoying. It still leaves the club though. submitted by /u/Henrik-Rolled [link] [comments]
  3. Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?

in XboX Insiders
    Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?: I have yet to report this because I want to report it as soon as it happens. I wanted to reach out here first to see if anyone else had similar experiences (I am using the original Xbox One) In...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.: I've been trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but every time I open the app, it instantly crashes before even loading to the title screen. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling,...
  5. Xbox one digital games crash then won’t open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one digital games crash then won’t open: Ok so for about 2-3 months when i am playing a game it will freeze the sound will buzz and the game will shut itself down. When i go and try and reopen the game it will be open for about 5 seconds...
  6. crash repetitif [repetitive crash]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crash repetitif [repetitive crash]: bonjour je rencontre certain probleme en ce moment je lance un jeux du style wrc,minecraft,warzone et laconsole ce mets a bugé et seteint toute seul vous pouriez m'aidé svp? me contacter par mail...
  7. gears 5 crash at start up

in XBoX on Windows
    gears 5 crash at start up: i bought the game a week back on steam and installed it but it crashes at start up . i read people reporting an X-fi sound card problem but i dont have a sound card. if anyone has an idea what to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen: I have just fix a problem with downloading fh4 in the microsoft store and have now run into another. After clicking continue and sitting through a loading screen for the game's intro, it crashes....
  9. Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in: I just installed MCPE on my ONN walmart tablet. I bought the game a few years ago and it works on all my other previous tablets from my memory. I havent downlosded this game in a few months. I...
  10. XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program. However apart from the error code 0x97e10bca I have repeatedly been getting I have also seen error code 105 yadayadayada alot over...