Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown

Discus and support Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem when I try to install a new game. Xbox don´t recognize system's disks, it's like I have no SDD or HDD. My SSD and HDD works normally.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GabrielWolfsherz, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown

I have a problem when I try to install a new game. Xbox don´t recognize system's disks, it's like I have no SDD or HDD.

My SSD and HDD works normally.

:)

GabrielWolfsherz, Mar 26, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Hi GabrielWolfsherz,

Are you getting a specific error code when trying to install?
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX 360 Storage Unknown

Hey there, depending on what console it is you can either look on top of the console where the HDD sits on the old 360's or you will have to lift the little flap on the end of the console and took at the fabric tag that's on the HDD itself for the new slim
    models.

-

Steps for all consoles here:
    support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX 360 Storage Unknown

No, unfortunately. What type of console do you have? If it's one of the old ones the gb number will be on the silver strip on the top of the HDD.

-

If it's a slim, you can't miss the tag.
  5. SxNx1P3rx Win User

XBOX 360 Storage Unknown

Ok, I'm going to be a little slow, but The drive does not give a storage number, rather a serial number. Is there a site that I plug in the serial number and it gives me the storage?
  6. MATT VERDE Win User

Xbox unknown game file

i would say it would be fine to delete it since it says unknown game that means it is possibly corrupted, before you do click on that unknown game and see if it more important like are there more items saved on that unknown game, if not you can delete it,
    also if you have storage problems, you can get a flashdrive and plug it into the xbox and then click on format to xbox, make sure there is nothing on the flashdrive first, that will give you more space, hope i helped with both issues
Thema:

1. Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown - Similar Threads - Xonx Game Pas

2. Unknown 0x80832003 error code on certain games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown 0x80832003 error code on certain games?: So i keep getting a temporary network problem message when trying to sync data on certain games, been happening for 2 days now, and it says there may be a service outage but the xbox site says...
  3. Clear Local Saved Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clear Local Saved Games: I want to play Warframe, but it keeps saying that i need to clear local saved storage, and it seems like if i do that all my game progress on my other games will either be lost or the games will...
  4. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  5. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) App will not install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) App will not install.: I recently got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I enjoy the variety of games presented that I see on Xbox. I've tried getting the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app on my PC, and it will not...
  6. Game purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game purchases: I bought a dlc game and i did not receive the dlc content. b3e53c91-9f4a-4531-b6d2-63887182e6be
  7. Cancelación de suscripción a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelación de suscripción a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...: Me gustaría saber si tiene la opción de cancelar la suscripción que se pagó con una tarjeta de regalo, la compré en ML y no sabía que era de otra región y es por eso que no puedo comprar y tal en...
  8. I can't see game reviews on the Microsoft Store / Pt-br Não consigo ver as avaliações de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see game reviews on the Microsoft Store / Pt-br Não consigo ver as avaliações de...: The problem is simple, some time ago (about 1 month at the most) I could see the game reviews on the Microsoft Store (user reviews on each game), however, for reasons I don't understand, they...
  9. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, just a quick question how do you request games for xbox game pass? b5768a44-aa34-42bb-87d7-41bd400c7d2c
  10. Ultimate Game Pass How to begin on PC ????

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass How to begin on PC ????: Works on XBOX One X but I have no clue as to how to even begin using this on my PC.....Help! 7cae1fea-4b82-4ed9-82a6-cda1ae27f84f