Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown

Discus and support Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem when I try to install a new game. Xbox don´t recognize system's disks, it's like I have no SDD or HDD. My SSD and HDD works normally.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GabrielWolfsherz, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown

I have a problem when I try to install a new game. Xbox don´t recognize system's disks, it's like I have no SDD or HDD.

My SSD and HDD works normally.

:)

GabrielWolfsherz, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Hi GabrielWolfsherz,

Are you getting a specific error code when trying to install?
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX 360 Storage Unknown

Hey there, depending on what console it is you can either look on top of the console where the HDD sits on the old 360's or you will have to lift the little flap on the end of the console and took at the fabric tag that's on the HDD itself for the new slim
    models.

-

Steps for all consoles here:
    support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

XBOX 360 Storage Unknown

No, unfortunately. What type of console do you have? If it's one of the old ones the gb number will be on the silver strip on the top of the HDD.

-

If it's a slim, you can't miss the tag.
  5. SxNx1P3rx Win User

XBOX 360 Storage Unknown

Ok, I'm going to be a little slow, but The drive does not give a storage number, rather a serial number. Is there a site that I plug in the serial number and it gives me the storage?
  6. MATT VERDE Win User

Xbox unknown game file

i would say it would be fine to delete it since it says unknown game that means it is possibly corrupted, before you do click on that unknown game and see if it more important like are there more items saved on that unknown game, if not you can delete it,
    also if you have storage problems, you can get a flashdrive and plug it into the xbox and then click on format to xbox, make sure there is nothing on the flashdrive first, that will give you more space, hope i helped with both issues
Thema:

1. Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown - Similar Threads - Xonx Game Pas

2. Game Download Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Download Unavailable: I purchased the downloadable version of Nba 2k17, and it can not be found on Xbox shop, but it's on the Microsoft website, but unable to purchase or download the game no more. I still have the...
  3. Xbox One S games freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S games freezing and crashing: Recently I've come across the issue of my games freezing and occasionally crashing when I'm in game. After I exit the game, menus from the console become really slow and unresponsive. The only...
  4. Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]: Ich kann kein Spiel auf einer Xbox 360 spielen welches mit Kinect zu tun hat weil die Xbox es nicht lesen kann -[Translation - I cannot play a game on an Xbox 360 that is related to Kinect...
  5. Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?: Seriously these games with gold are terribly and have been for a while, not to mention that more often than not you give us games that are all ready on game pass like fable. Come on Xbox give us...
  6. all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching: Hello all my gamepass games stopped working today. Clicking play on Microsoft store does nothing. Clicking play on Xbox (Beta) crashes the app. Choosing the game launcher from windows prompts me...
  7. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  8. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  9. problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hi .. I have a problem entering a game Ori and the Will of the Wisps when entering, the game remains on the Loading screen and never enters to start I have the same problem with two games too i...
  10. Games with Gold for April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold for April: Well,2 of these games were leaked & made available yesterday.Not a bad selection,already have Project Cars & Fable but not the other 2. [img] 2e685bcb-3c74-4865-a6a1-603128618515