Xox Enforcement and account ban

Discus and support Xox Enforcement and account ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamertag is [Personal info removed by Mod] and I received an xbox enforcement 24 ban for 24 hours. My account has a very good gamer standing base... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WirenRoad, May 26, 2019.

1. WirenRoad
    WirenRoad Guest

My gamertag is [Personal info removed by Mod] and I received an xbox enforcement 24 ban for 24 hours.

My account has a very good gamer standing base and my account was messaged by a troll first before I responded. I received no prior warning.

I would like to petition to have the ban lifted on the grounds I did not initiate contact first.

:)

WirenRoad, May 26, 2019
  2. WirenRoad Win User

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team do not use the forums and unfortunately because it is a short suspension
    they will not review it (it would take longer than the length of the suspension. All you can do is wait it out.

It doesn't matter who initiates contact. The enforcement team do investigate every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct (which also serves as your warning).
    how do they investigate every complaint? There must be thousands per hour.

I get the sense its more of a filter that scans the messaging service for inappropriate words and bans accordingly

If who initiates contact doesn't matter and xbox enforcement investigates every complaint, why does it feel completely biased? the troll who messaged me I believe (I don't know) did not receive a ban? does he deserve one?
    he called me and my friend a garbage player. that language does not contain any inappropriate language but it is still bullying?
  3. Smwutches Win User

how do they investigate every complaint? There must be thousands per hour.
    I get the sense its more of a filter that scans the messaging service for inappropriate words and bans accordingly

If who initiates contact doesn't matter and xbox enforcement investigates every complaint, why does it feel completely biased? the troll who messaged me I believe (I don't know) did not receive a ban? does he deserve one?
    he called me and my friend a garbage player. that language does not contain any inappropriate language but it is still bullying?

I'm sure they do have some sort of filter for profanity, but otherwise they do investigate every complaint which is why some investigations can take longer and suspensions are not always issued on the same day as the action.

If you haven't already, report the other person as well and the enforcement team will investigate them as well and take appropriate action (if they haven't already). There's no way to for you to know whether or not they have also received a suspension or
    if/when they do receive one.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there WirenRoad!

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. Unfortunately as this is forum support, you
    will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conduct on the
    enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

As I previously stated, for any Enforcement action, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto
    resolve this. If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side
    note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement
    does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the Code of Conductonly.)

I hope this helped!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team do not use the forums and unfortunately because it is a short suspension
    they will not review it (it would take longer than the length of the suspension. All you can do is wait it out.

It doesn't matter who initiates contact. The enforcement team do investigate every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct (which also serves as your warning).
  6. WirenRoad Win User

Thema:

1. Xox Enforcement and account ban - Similar Threads - Xox Enforcement account

2. Xox one shuts down completely while playing 2k15 or 2k16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xox one shuts down completely while playing 2k15 or 2k16: I don't know if its a 2k error or something with xbox but i can play every other game I own just fine,but when i put in the disc and start playing i can play for minutes and it shuts my system...
  3. How can i download the army of two the free xox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i download the army of two the free xox game: hmm i am from the philippines but our family bought the console at NJ? i want To play it because they have a game scene here in the philippines :) 543524b9-0151-4809-8c78-d8a270ceb3d4
  4. Wired headset won't work with Xox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired headset won't work with Xox 360: I have an Xbox 360 that was bought new as a Christmas present. It came with a wired headset that has one earpiece and a microphone. Initially, I thought it had to be installed on the Xbox itself...
  5. XOX Scorpio Game/App updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    XOX Scorpio Game/App updates: hi, My Scorpio Edition can't find Game or App updates. What ever i change in my Setup, the box find nothing. When i Plug in my hardrive to the XO S, the box find a lot of updates, the Scorpion...
  6. Xox Enforcement Team Is A Joke They Have Never Unbanned Anyone A Head Account Told Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox Enforcement Team Is A Joke They Have Never Unbanned Anyone A Head Account Told Me: So I linked them some of my evidence and they didn't even look at it because it had no views and they copied and pasted the last thing they told me when I was banned. Don't fill out a review its a...
  7. How can I restore Xox 360 to factory setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I restore Xox 360 to factory setting?: I want to restore my Xbox 360 to factory setting so I can give it to someone else. How do I do that? The only instructions online deal with the Xbox One which I do not own....
  8. Xox One WPS connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox One WPS connection: Does the Xbox OneS have the ability to connect to a wireless router via WPS? I am trying to set up by new Xbox One S with no luck because my router uses WPS connection. Any help would be...
  9. Xox box one can my son connect with friends on xbox one a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox box one can my son connect with friends on xbox one a: Hi I am thinking of buying my son an x box 1 s for Christmas however wondered if he will still be able to connect with his friends who have the x box 1?? Many Thanks...
  10. Connection Problems Xox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problems Xox Live Gold: Hello to all, Here is my problem, I bought an account Live Xbox Gold of three months, but when I go to my subscriptions, my Xbox One tells me that I have an account Gold, yet(now) I do not manage...