XP boost please

Discus and support XP boost please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What are the chances of getting a permanent xp boost similar to 3 now that Microsoft has the gears franchise? No point in asking Epic anymore. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaffD, Feb 5, 2014.

1. MaffD
    MaffD Guest

XP boost please

What are the chances of getting a permanent xp boost similar to 3 now that Microsoft has the gears franchise? No point in asking Epic anymore. If anyone has any advice on where to send such a request please let me know here. Thanks

:)

MaffD, Feb 5, 2014
  2. I Smokee Bho
    I Smokee Bho Guest
    my xbox one goes back to home screen while playing games lost battlefield 4 story progression due to this

This has happened to me as well! Lost my 100% XP Boost from a Premium Battlepack smh EA.

Got to use the 100% xp boost for all of 10 minutes and it when to dashboard and rebooted the game, now I only have smaller increments of 50% xp, 25% xp boost...

I Smokee Bho, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Halo: Spartan **** Xbox one

They boost your XP every time you earn XP. Hence the name XP boosters

Sword Style, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Ray Spijk
    Ray Spijk Guest

XP boost please

The answer is in you post. "now that Microsoft has the gears franchise". But Gears 2 is still made by Epic.

Ray Spijk, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Ray Spijk Win User

XP boost please

The answer is in you post. "now that Microsoft has the gears franchise". But Gears 2 is still made by Epic.
  6. Stop Dyin Kid Win User

HALO 3 BAN

I bet you were xp boosting, weren't you? Some noobs still boost thousands of xp. On top of that, without xp boosting you're not gonna find a game in anything but slayer, LW, social slayer and maybe multi team. Big team works sometimes too. Stop xp boosting
    and you should be fine (with a new account lol)
  7. I Smokee Bho Win User

my xbox one goes back to home screen while playing games lost battlefield 4 story progression due to this

This has happened to me as well! Lost my 100% XP Boost from a Premium Battlepack smh EA.

Got to use the 100% xp boost for all of 10 minutes and it when to dashboard and rebooted the game, now I only have smaller increments of 50% xp, 25% xp boost...
  8. Sword Style Win User

Halo: Spartan **** Xbox one

They boost your XP every time you earn XP. Hence the name XP boosters
  9. Win7kid Win User

Question about Regeneration

^Don't forget the XP boost
Thema:

XP boost please

1. XP boost please - Similar Threads - boost please

2. Gears 5 not available and Boost wasting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 not available and Boost wasting: I hope Xbox plans to extend members boost for those that cannot log into Xbox Live or via PC or Xbox One console. c9f47f35-84eb-420c-84f7-9393ee1fa78e
  3. halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?: Where are they? limited time items or am I just dumb haha 8bd4079c-857a-448a-b3a0-e74359c2a611
  4. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  5. Laptop CPU running hot, should i disable Intel's Turbo Boost?

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop CPU running hot, should i disable Intel's Turbo Boost?: Hi! I've posted a topic on here before regarding my Asus Rog Strix GL503VM running: GTX1060, intel i7 7700HQ, 16gigs ram. My laptop is working perfectly fine. I can play every game without any...
  6. Speed boost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speed boost: Reently bought an Xbox one second hand, works perfectly, except my download speeds never reach above 7-8 MBPS. How can I boost my speed? 770d0ce2-9a93-4814-940c-639266afba1d
  7. Well Of Shadows - Health Boost Location?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well Of Shadows - Health Boost Location?: Wondering if the health booster really exists in the Well Of Shadows dungeon. Looked all over the map and googled it. Not finding any help. So, does it exist? If so, where? Thanks in advance!...
  8. Looking for a cheap fairly easy 1000 points game to boost my achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a cheap fairly easy 1000 points game to boost my achievements: Topic. Currently in the top 6 this month with 290 points achieved and 7666 in total. Looking for a good game that's not too hard where I could boost my score up to over 8000. I don't like...
  9. Please help, I lost my level 40 boost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, I lost my level 40 boost: I an't find my level 40 Spark of Light. It was there, now its gone. e15a285c-d4ab-4493-ae50-a0f885f258ee
  10. Can anyone please send me online pro boosts above lvl25?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone please send me online pro boosts above lvl25?!: xbox one tag Adam0z the 0 is a zero thanks! b32ef527-1cb8-467d-812b-28786990c854