XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Download queue disappears and report function not available

Discus and support XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Download queue disappears and report function not available in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically what the title says. XSX in Alpha Skip Ahead removes games from queue without finishing installation when turning off the console (Instant On... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IMulero, Jan 22, 2021.

1. /u/IMulero
    /u/IMulero Guest

XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Download queue disappears and report function not available

Basically what the title says. XSX in Alpha Skip Ahead removes games from queue without finishing installation when turning off the console (Instant On enabled). Also the report a problem function has disappeared so I have not way to report these two.

Is there any other way to report these issues? Is anyone else having those?

I hope modders and MS employees see this. I cannot find any statement from the team acknowledging this.

submitted by /u/IMulero
    [link] [comments]

/u/IMulero, Jan 22, 2021
  2. whiteandshiny Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

To get an invite you must be active and submit quality feedback via the "report a problem" function, I had only been an insider for 6 months when the invite for alpha skip ahead came through.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  5. gds1972 Win User

Why can't I join?

Just be patient they may allow additional people to join the Alpha Skip ahead when spaces become available.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
Thema:

1. XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Download queue disappears and report function not available - Similar Threads - XSX Alpha Skip

2. Shoot first die first Warzone on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Shoot first die first Warzone on XSX: I’m using Xbox series X 1ms monitor 120fps I’m having this issue only in Verdansk were I seem running behind delayed, every fight is a tough one even against noobs feels like I’m 0.5 behind. The...
  3. XSX running extremely slow after turning on.

in XboX Insiders
    XSX running extremely slow after turning on.: This has happened twice now. After I start my console from instant on mode it runs really slow. Slower than OG xbox! Like if I press nexus then navigate to my games and apps and click that... That...
  4. Rocket league Stuttering. After 3 matches on XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket league Stuttering. After 3 matches on XSX: I have a problem with Rocket League on XSX. When i start playing the game is very fluid, 120 fps and my monitor show 120HZ on HZ count. After 3 matches the game start being slow, with stuttering...
  5. Is XSX still downloading game updates while in energy saving mode?

in XboX Insiders
    Is XSX still downloading game updates while in energy saving mode?: So I went to bed yesterday and I turned off my Xbox completely. It’s on energy saving mode. That was around 8pm eastern. I woke up this morning and I noticed that the warzone patch had already...
  6. Is there a timeline on when my controller and headset will stay synced to the XSX console?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a timeline on when my controller and headset will stay synced to the XSX console?: This is getting ridiculous. It’s bad enough all the games I play aren’t stable coming out of quick resume. Whatever I can deal. But 50% of the time my controllers won’t resync from sleep mode. I...
  7. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

in XboX Insiders
    (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost: Hi Everyone, Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue and/or how to fix it? Thanks! submitted by...
  8. XSX - Jak wyświetlić wszystkie posiadane gry? (How to show all owned games?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XSX - Jak wyświetlić wszystkie posiadane gry? (How to show all owned games?): Od niedawna mam konsolę Xbox Series X i chciałbym się dowiedzieć jak wyświetlić wszystkie gry, które zakupiłem w MS Store i aktywowałem na swoim koncie Xbox. Poproszę o możliwie najprostsze...
  9. Stability issues on XSX alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Stability issues on XSX alpha skip ahead: I’m in alpha skip ahead and the quality of the builds on the XSX has gotten worse. I’m experiencing stability issues out of turn on. After the most recent build I’m seeing similar stability and...
  10. XSX in alpha. Loading circle issue.

in XboX Insiders
    XSX in alpha. Loading circle issue.: The loading circle is acting odd it won't load correctly. Not showing the whole animation. Shows about a quarter of it the rest is just missing. submitted by /u/talica1916 [link] [comments]