XSX Quality of Life Improvements — OCT 2021

Discus and support XSX Quality of Life Improvements — OCT 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The XSX has been out for nearly a year, and right now the console feels stable. But, what are the quality-of-life features that you still want to see... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NeighbourhoodSpider, Oct 20, 2021.

1. XSX Quality of Life Improvements — OCT 2021

The XSX has been out for nearly a year, and right now the console feels stable. But, what are the quality-of-life features that you still want to see Xbox/MS add?

It'd be great to put together a megathread (if we get enough comments I'll go through and collate them into a shared Google Sheet or something).

Here's a list to get started:

• 4k dashboard (rumoured to be very soon).
    • Additional SSD upgrade options (or sizes, 500gb rumoured too).
    • Stop screen flicker when going between HDR and non-HDR.

(This is a copy of this, as I was advised to move it by u/Hello_Im_Swat).

submitted by /u/NeighbourhoodSpider
    [link] [comments]

/u/NeighbourhoodSpider, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Saeleth Win User

what do you guys want if there was a sunset overdrive 2

The first game was pretty good honestly, I would like some quality of life improvements maybe, but nothing too drastic in change.
  3. Dabima Win User

Borderlands 2 vs. Borderlands 3?

I am loving Borderlands 3. The game brings so many things in that you never knew you needed in BL2, basic quality of life improvements. The story isn’t as good but the gameplay is fantastic
  4. xbox360italy Win User

HDMI and monitor problem

5. onyxishere Win User

Netflix

6. RhandzGrayerLTD Win User

HELP PLEASE

Thema:

XSX Quality of Life Improvements — OCT 2021

1. XSX Quality of Life Improvements — OCT 2021 - Similar Threads - XSX Quality Life

2. XOX/ XSX slow internet connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XOX/ XSX slow internet connection: My internet download speed is 60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s. It works perfect on all my pc computers in my house 24/h. But on my XOX and XSX it works horrible, because between 14:00 pm ~ 23:50 pm both...
  3. XSX - Games on internal drive taking long to start

in XboX Insiders
    XSX - Games on internal drive taking long to start: I'm on the latest beta build. For a while now (honestly I'm not sure how long as sometimes I go weeks without turning my console on), any games on the internal drive take quite a while to get...
  4. XSX: Turning on/off TV using Console not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX: Turning on/off TV using Console not working: On my old Xbox One S I could setup the console so that turning it on/off will also turn on/off my Samsung TV. This setting can be done in General > TV & Display Options > Device Control Finally I...
  5. Have you ever experienced a long reboot on the XSX? Around a minute

in XboX Insiders
    Have you ever experienced a long reboot on the XSX? Around a minute: I currently have a XSX and I realized that sometimes when I reboot it it takes more than the 15 seconds and it stay in the logo for a while submitted by /u/JCspectator [link] [comments]
  6. PC to XSX remote play not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC to XSX remote play not working.: I have a XSX on my other room. XSX is ethernet cable connected. I have no problem to remote play on my android phone or iphone. but when i try to remote play my XSX on my windows PC(which is...
  7. Xsx green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xsx green screen: My xsx is connected to a 65 inch LG c1, I found a display issue only when I play AC Valhalla with HDR enabled. Unlike other user's issue, my device only show strange colors(purple and green color...
  8. PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later: Trying to remote play via the Xbox app on Windows 10. It will turn on the console, play the loading rocket ship animation, then go to a black screen for 1 minute before it displays "You have been...
  9. Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .

in XBoX on Windows
    Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .: So I have been hunting a solution to the significant sound delay when using Dolby Atmos on my XSX. There have been plenty of posts that I have read and tried numerous, numerous things to get...
  10. XSX Headset Sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX Headset Sound Issues: Both the LS and new Microsoft Xbox headset work great with my XboneX. However, with the XSX they cut out all the time in games and occasionally media apps. At first I thought my LS headset was...