XSX synced wrong cloud save

Discus and support XSX synced wrong cloud save in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been playing HADES on my XSX for 10-15h and heard it was compatible with xCloud. So last night I booted it up on my phone for just a minute to see how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vB Vikkzy, Aug 17, 2021.

1. vB Vikkzy
    vB Vikkzy Guest

Been playing HADES on my XSX for 10-15h and heard it was compatible with xCloud. So last night I booted it up on my phone for just a minute to see how it fare. Just now when I started up my XSX again it gave me two options to sync data from. Which is weird to begin with as I only have one save. The two options were identical except from one saying "Older" and one "Newer". You couldn't read the whole file name as it was cut off and no further details said anything of note. Naturally I picked newer as the latest and most advanced save is the one I want (despite me only ever using one save file).

After it synced it's somehow the wrong file?? It is clearly a very early save file.

Can someone please let me know how do I fix this?

:)

vB Vikkzy, Aug 17, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?

You have to be online to sync data with the cloud. Your local save is always saved to your console. If you don't sync to the internet when you haven't in a while, if you somehow lose your saved data you can not sync it back, but you rather get the last synced
    data sent to the cloud.

For more info see here:
    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One Witcher 3 Cloud Saves Overwritten

If the information was deleted from the cloud or the auto save feature replaced the saves which then synced to the cloud the information is then gone.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

The Xbox One automatically saves games to the cloud while you are connected to the internet. Game progress will be saved in the cloud storage of the account currently logged in.

You can read here for more questions about cloud saves, or error troubleshooting:

-
    Cloud Save FAQ

-
    Cloud Save Sync Errors
  5. IceStorm III Win User

installing a game

Do you have Cloud Storage enabled?

Does your Cloud Storage show any games that aren't in sync?

Either manually sync your Cloud saves (you'll have to insert the game disc for each title which has out of sync saves), or log out of Live, install, then log back in.
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

I lost my FORZA HORIZON 2 game save(XBOX ONE)

Just to make sue I understand...Are you connected online?

The Xbox One will automatically sync your saves to the cloud unless you're not online...with the latest save.

Per the link below or in your own words....what happened to the save?

support.xbox.com/.../manage-cloud-saves

-Error: “We couldn’t sync your info with the cloud.”

-Error: “Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud.”

-Error: ”We can’t save additional info for…”
Thema:

1. XSX synced wrong cloud save - Similar Threads - XSX synced wrong

2. Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon Being Read As Blu ray On XSX: Hello! I saw a single, year-old post regarding this issue, with no resolution. I was wondering if anyone as seen or heard of a fix since. I’ve tried resetting my Series X, as well as attempting to...
  3. Start up issues since XSX release date

in XboX Insiders
    Start up issues since XSX release date: Alright. I’ve had enough. I have two XSXs. One works perfectly fine but the other is horrendous. Issues I’m having with the trouble console: -almost every time I turn it on, nothing happens. I...
  4. Xbox Delta preview - Skype and Teams inside Edge crashes XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Delta preview - Skype and Teams inside Edge crashes XSX: I've been noticing recently that Skype causes my XSX to crash and shutdown. Usually I'll know it'll happen soon as the XSX UI becomes sluggish. So I tried Teams inside MS Edge but the same thing...
  5. XSX Remote Play to Windows - "Trying to Reconnect"

in XboX Insiders
    XSX Remote Play to Windows - "Trying to Reconnect": I've got a Dell Latitude 7390. When I try to remote play to Windows using the beta Xbox app, it will launch the remote play session and when it should have a popup that says "[username] started...
  6. XSX bitstream audio jitters under 4K 120Hz

in XboX Insiders
    XSX bitstream audio jitters under 4K 120Hz: Recently I‘ve brought a SONY XR-85X95J TV which supports 4K120Hz, but I've found my Xbox Series X(connected to HDMI4 with Enhanced format selected) bitstream audio jittered under 4K120Hz mode,...
  7. XSX: Blu-ray playback does not avtivate 24Hz mode

in XboX Insiders
    XSX: Blu-ray playback does not avtivate 24Hz mode: Series X on skip-ahead: I activated "Enable 24Hz" in the display settings and also get "Your TV supports 4k 10-bit at 24Hz" on the "4k TV details" page. But trying to play a Blu-ray movie the...
  8. Pending loop when trying to move rings using the insider app on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Pending loop when trying to move rings using the insider app on XSX: I was on Alpha any tried to move down to Beta, but the insider app just says pending for ages then give me the options to report a problem/Undo/Try again Undo and try again just go to pending and...
  9. Controller is not syncing with XSX after wake from a long sleep

in XboX Insiders
    Controller is not syncing with XSX after wake from a long sleep: After last alpha update, my controller is not syncing with XSX after wake from a long sleep. Sync button on the XSX doesn’t respond either. I even tried to connect the controller vis USB, but this...
  10. Is there a timeline on when my controller and headset will stay synced to the XSX console?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a timeline on when my controller and headset will stay synced to the XSX console?: This is getting ridiculous. It’s bad enough all the games I play aren’t stable coming out of quick resume. Whatever I can deal. But 50% of the time my controllers won’t resync from sleep mode. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox hades cant save

2. xsx saved