xxls

Discus and support xxls in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 does not want to update and it marks an error in the same way it does not allow me to access the home page or the menu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rebecade leon, Jul 31, 2019.

1. xxls

My Xbox 360 does not want to update and it marks an error in the same way it does not allow me to access the home page or the menu

:)

rebecade leon, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

xxls

Hello Rebecade,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have you tried starting your console without a hard drive? If you have a removable hard drive in your 360,

try removing it
    and then starting up the console. If the console starts up normally, then the hard drive is faulty and may need to be replaced.

If you are still not able to access any settings on your 360 console, you should try updating your console offline. I recommend trying to do this using a USB drive, but a blank cd/dvd will work too.

How to get a new 360 update

Use the link above for assistance and let us know the results.
  3. rebecade leon Win User

xxls

I already tried everything the page tells me, in fact it has no removable hard disk
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

xxls

Hi rebecade leon,

Thanks for updating us with your reply! As you've indicated that your 360 doesn't have a removable hard drive, then this may indicate that what is going on is that the storage on the internal drive may be completely full (or corrupted) or you simply
    need to add a hard drive (adding extra storage) to the console in order for it to accept the update.

Additionally, sometimes it takes a few tries for the update to "take" on the Xbox 360, so you may wish to continue attempting to update it. As my fellow XBF Chris J recommended, this may be easier with the offline update option; however, as the storage
    of the update file may be a factor, I would further recommend getting a removable hard drive for the 360 prior to doing so.

Xbox 360 storage

Give this a try when you can and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  5. EDDS86 Win User

BT Broadband, Any good?

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

Virgin have no limits on their XXL package apparently.

[/quote]

Yup, no limits on XXL(50mb) and 100(100mb).
  6. PianoBee56 Win User

Suspension appeal

my gamertag was XXL Sp3rm by the way
Thema:

xxls