y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?

Discus and support y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing my world one night then I left my xbox on so my friend could play. Later when they are finished and so. I just press the xbox button to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GumBallsForYou, Aug 1, 2019.

1. y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?

I was playing my world one night then I left my xbox on so my friend could play. Later when they are finished and so. I just press the xbox button to turn of my console. Next time I play I’m still in the game but if I move at all if freezes. Then I have
    to quit the game, restart my console, reopen Minecraft my world is no longer in my worlds list. This has happened twice and I have completely lost 2 worlds.

:)

GumBallsForYou, Aug 1, 2019
  2. GumBallsForYou Win User

I will try this and thanks for the help!
  3. SuitedCamera693 Win User

If uninstalling Minecraft does not work, try syncing your game again.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Try to do this, uninstall and reinstall the game by doing so you will be loaded with the rescues of the claud, and it is possible that the world will appear again
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

Hey Wraith thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we suggest resyncing the profile to the cloud by clearing out the game caches:

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these
    steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

Hi there,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

In that case, I recommend a
    soft factory reset
    to restore the console's operating system while keeping your games and apps intact. Make sure you have your account login information available as you will need to recover your account during the factory reset and your data should sync
    from the cloud once it's been added back to the console.

If the worlds are still missing then they became corrupted and were deleted locally and from the Xbox Live Cloud and there would be no way to recover unless you had backed up the game onto an external hard drive. You will need to ask a Mojang representative
    if there is anything they can do.
    https://twitter.com/Mojang/lists/mojang-help
Thema:

1. y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back? - Similar Threads - Minecraft World disappeared

2. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370
  3. Minecraft World Disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Disappearing: Okay, so when I was just loading up Minecraft to go on my survival world which I have been doing for about a month with a bunch of stuff. The day before I was playing on the world and it was fine....
  4. Me and my friend's minecraft world that we had for a long time disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend's minecraft world that we had for a long time disappeared: Me and my friend have this minecraft world, that we've had for about 2-3 years. We have a lot of progress saved, then out of the blue it just disappeared from the world page when he went to go and...
  5. My Xbox minecraft world disappeared from the serve menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox minecraft world disappeared from the serve menu: I logged on my xbox to play some minecraft. I was going to play a world that i had over 100 hours in. When i went to the server list it wasnt there. It just disappeared. Please help...
  6. XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored): About 12 hours ago I left Spotify running while loading up Minecraft. I've had numerous issues with the XboxOne overheating (only while running Minecraft) so it was a silly thing to do, but I...
  7. My minecraft worlds keep disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds keep disappearing: I play on minecraft bedrock edition on cbox and my worlds have been deleting themselves. This is happened to me more than 3 times already.But when it first happened the world came back. I am very...
  8. Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List: I was on the game playing one of my old worlds one night and when tried playing on that same world the next day I noticed it had disappeared from my Worlds List. This is the fourth time something...
  9. Minecraft xbox one world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one world disappeared.: I went on minecraft today to find out that my survival world had disappeared i am so annoyed becuase i spent weeks on the world.Someone please help 3abda6c1-153e-4fd3-b3c9-be7ae4eebd18
  10. My Minecraft world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared.: Me and some friends had been playing on a world for about 2-3 days straight and had quite alot of hours and progress on it so far. My mice stoppef picking up sounds so i saved the game, waited for...